Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 07:51:27 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SlimBB Turtleneck Sweaters (Striped) --New Mesh--  (Read 13645 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
FourTSeven

View Profile
« on: December 09, 2008, 11:02:09 pm »

This is in compliment to the other thread, where the Knitted recolors (and mesh) are located.  I couldn't upload both the Stripes and Knits in the same post.

There are 11 recolors, 6 knit (the other thread) and 5 striped (this thread), using Maxis textures for both the sweater and the jeans.  The mesh uses exportdry's "bigger boots" which I have received permission to use...thanks to both Exportdry and HystericalParoxysm! Cheesy  The outfit is bump map enabled.

Oh, they are categorized in both Everyday and Outerwear, so I do not know what that means in regards to those who do not have Seasons.  I want to say that it doesn't matter, and if you happen to have Seasons, then it'll also show up under Outerwear.  Then again, I don't know for sure.  Wink

Note: This thread is just for the Striped recolors and mesh.  There is another thread for the Knitted-looking recolors and mesh here:
http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,100385.0.htmlSmiley

Thanks to Marvine for granting me permission to release this.  Grin

::::You can include the mesh with recolors, but give credit and link back.  You can also include this with sims.  It is best to avoid paysites with this, because that is just not cool.::::

Please, I beg people to recolor this mesh.  I tend to suck at it...uh...prime examples above.  Roll Eyes

I had to split up the recolors, because I couldn't attach all the files in one posting, so please go to the other thread for Knitted recolors if you want them.   Undecided

Note: This is the same mesh that the Knit recolors use.

Credits:
Marvine
Exportdry
HystericalParoxysm

* Stripe SBB Turtlenecks and Mesh -))FourTSeven((-.rar (3613.22 KB - downloaded 1068 times.)

FourTSeven's Sims
The scientists said it only infects the mind//The little boy said it only infects the girls
The Preacher man said it's gonna kill off the soul//A bum said it's gonna kill the whole wide world
Cinamun

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2008, 11:18:05 pm »

Once again... HOT!! Thank you for sharing these!

...enjoying the game.
divajai
Creator

Diva

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2008, 11:39:26 pm »

Once again... HOT!! Thank you for sharing these!
Ditto Cheesy Thanks a bunch!!!

:king:<br />Real Sims 2<br /><br />Big Girl\'s Boutique<br /><br />[URL=http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=86
zizismommy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2008, 12:42:06 am »

*stares more*......
Thanks again.  Grin

Call me Dee

:rr: Real Sims 2 :rr:
[/B]
Yorvi

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2008, 12:43:31 am »

Flyy and Fresh!
Thanks again girl.  Cheesy

Click Here And Join The Fun At Real Sims 2!!!
riverofjazz
Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2008, 02:18:28 am »

*stares more*......
Thanks again.  Grin
I second that .. those guys are hawt!

Real Sims Blvd Will be closing at the end of Dec. TBA where all future files will be shared
Real Sims 2
GIMP  Photo Skinning Tut
tomodachi

Native language - Russian!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2008, 11:21:36 am »

WOW!!!I like it. thenks.

I love sims 2. Badly I speak English, I read even worse. A word I like to "Download" more than others.

Feed Me!

Adopted from Valenth
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2008, 01:33:15 pm »

*rolls over and dies yet again*

Okay, I'm trying my hardest to keep my fangurling under control.  But I'm obviously failing, aren't I?  Tongue

Excellent job once again, and thanks for sharing!  I'll be sure to do some retextures on this mesh sometime in the near future.  Grin

FourTSeven

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2008, 02:12:11 pm »

Thanks everyone! I'm glad you all like them.  And, please recolor, Tenshii.  I'm not much one for making textures look good, and I will welcome any recolors.  Woo!! Cheesy

FourTSeven's Sims
The scientists said it only infects the mind//The little boy said it only infects the girls
The Preacher man said it's gonna kill off the soul//A bum said it's gonna kill the whole wide world
Shedagurl

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2008, 11:54:37 am »

Wow! These are really cool. Thanks for sharing!

Mackerdog

Call me Carrie

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2008, 04:04:42 am »

cool Wow Thanks I really appreciate these.

Going Crazy and Getting There Fast
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: