Insimenator.org
May 06, 2024, 03:04:18 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 40
  Print  
Author Topic: The InSim Confessional  (Read 263748 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
zammy

View Profile
« Reply #375 on: June 27, 2010, 08:31:04 pm »

I confess, I got no sleep last night, despite being exhausted.
I confess, I'm not exhausted, too much so to know how to type.....
I confess, I did get my doggie and my cat acted better than I expected, but I'm still nervous.....

My Sims (2) Blog: The Sims in Wonderland
Glamily
A Tad Bit Glittery

I used to be as mad as a hatter

View Profile
« Reply #376 on: June 29, 2010, 05:22:30 am »

I confess, I'm sick of his whinging.
I confess, When he whinges I just don't both answering him.
I confess, I'm going to see Eclipse on thursday with my mum. It'll be nice to do something with just the two of us.

No more hiding
Don't be afraid of what's inside
Anytime anybody pulls you down
Anytime anybody says you're not allowed
Just remember you are not alone
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #377 on: June 29, 2010, 07:20:19 am »

I confess Ava chapter two is up  Grin

Find me on moonlight <3
Glamily
A Tad Bit Glittery

View Profile
« Reply #378 on: June 29, 2010, 08:13:16 am »

I confess, I've decided that I'm too lazy to handwrite a diary, so I created a livejournal account finally and am making that my new diary.
I confess, I don't really want him over tomorrow.. but I know if I say no he'll get annoyed and whingey again.. and that's even more annoying then him hanging off me all the time.
I confess, I'm considering breaking up with him.. but I don't know anymore. I think I love him.. but how on earth do you tell?

No more hiding
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #379 on: June 29, 2010, 08:27:24 am »

I confess I have noidea how you tell...  Undecided

Find me on moonlight <3
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #380 on: June 29, 2010, 08:43:50 am »

I confess, if you're sick of his whining, then maybe it's time to break up?

I confess, I was so tired of the communication problems and everything else between my ex, that I had started planning the how-to. Then, (almost) out of the blue, he sends me a mail where he says it might be best if we "take a break".

I confess, seriously - he could have said it to my face. I'm almost happy he didn't, though. It gave me a "reason" to be angry at him when I met him again... rolleyes

I confess, my first reaction was annoyance (for the mail), and a smile (for the break-up). It is possible to be sad and happy at the same time. I was.

I confess, (nearly) everyone kept saying we looked like the perfect couple. I guess they didn't even know half of it...

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Carlwashere
Irrationally Optimistic
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #381 on: June 29, 2010, 11:05:46 am »

I confess that's why I never take other peoples opinions too seriously. Only I know what I think.  tongue
I confess done my first hair recolor, I pooklet'd coolsims 72. I'll upload it in a sec, can you guys make sure it's okay?
I confess loads fine in my game, just want to make sure I didn't screw anything up.
I confess I've followed tutorials to the letter, so everything should be fine!   Cheesy
EDIT:
I confess nevermind, I forgot to take any preview pictures. Might be a while till I'm set up.  rolleyes

I need more freetime.
Glamily
A Tad Bit Glittery

View Profile
« Reply #382 on: June 29, 2010, 06:34:23 pm »

I confess, He keeps whinging about his school work then does nothing to fix it.
I confess, How on gallifrey am I meant to tell him that I have no interest in what he does in the future.

I confess, my family reckon I'm afraid of commitment.
I confess, I'm not afraid. I just see no point to it at this point in time. I wonder if they realise just how young I am?

No more hiding
zammy

View Profile
« Reply #383 on: June 29, 2010, 06:49:10 pm »

I confess, how you're feeling about his whining is how my boyfriend feels about me sometimes.
I confess, even if you want to change it, it's really hard.
I confess, I now know my greatest fear even over spiders. It's being alone.....
I confess, sometime I think I want to break up with him because he's being a jerk, but then I break down into tears because I love him so much and I don't want to lose him.
I confess, I wish I could bring back how amazing everything was in the beginning  Undecided
I confess, there I go, making myself cry again.....

Carlwashere
Irrationally Optimistic
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #384 on: June 29, 2010, 07:38:44 pm »

I confess Do you really have to drag it out like this Nicole?
I confess I wouldn't, but that's just me.
I confess I think there's someone who could be all he is and more, you shouldn't take that kind of treatment.
I confess I hate to even type this, but to me, it sounds like you're dragging a relationship FAR too long.
I confess I know what you mean by loving him too much, but no good relationship should make you cry this much.

I confess I hope I don't come off as a jerk myself, but no one should suck in unnecessary punishment.
I confess good luck.

I confess Steph, you'll be amazed how fast time starts moving. That is all. XD

I need more freetime.
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #385 on: June 29, 2010, 08:08:12 pm »

I confess you should all read my pre-finishing I'm Already There-story, Ava Cheesy

Find me on moonlight <3
DeliciouslyDemonic
So Demonic it's Delicious.

My real name is Daniella :D

View Profile
« Reply #386 on: June 29, 2010, 08:12:51 pm »

I confess I can't stop listening to This Song
I confess I'm making a fan-video of a story on here. xD

*Signature image removed by Admin staff for being much larger than the 250 x 50 limit, which is stated clearly in our site rules*
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #387 on: June 29, 2010, 08:16:18 pm »

I confess, if your boyfriend is a jerk, Zammy, it is probably about time to break up. You deserve better than that...

I confess, time is the best indication on how a person really is. When you come to know the person, you also come to realize what you love about him, and what you dislike/hate. Some of the things you can learn to live with, but some are just intolerable.

I confess, my ex had all these annoying (but small) quirks. No big thing one by one, but really annoying when you put it all together. The communication problems were the worst, though. We always ended up discussing something, to the point where I just stopped bothering because he didn't even try to understand my point of view. I could also spend hours explaining something to him (and he still didn't get it), that took me less than a minute to explain to one of my friends (who understood right away, and often even agreed with me). That's when you start realizing spending a whole life together just isn't possible... He's a really nice person, but just not Mr. Right for me. We're still friends, though.

I confess, the first impression isn't always the one to trust. Someone who seems nice can turn out to be a jerk, while someone who acts like a jerk at first might turn out to be the nicest person you've ever met.

I confess, I think I've got an eye for having more or less correct first impressions. Something about people's eyes, and the way they move, talk and behave. To me it says a lot about who they are. Guess I've had enough practice with the bad kind of people to realize what lies beneath the surface...

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
DeliciouslyDemonic
So Demonic it's Delicious.

My real name is Daniella :D

View Profile
« Reply #388 on: June 29, 2010, 08:22:17 pm »

I confess that I think this topic is getting pretty deep. D:
I confess I'm going to stay out of it for a bit.
I also confess I shall go RP cats! Cheesy

*Signature image removed by Admin staff for being much larger than the 250 x 50 limit, which is stated clearly in our site rules*
zammy

View Profile
« Reply #389 on: June 29, 2010, 10:48:25 pm »

I confess, GAH! I'm so sorry for bringing this all up again >_<
I confess, I'm just lonely, looking for nice people to talk to.
I confess, you guys are great for putting up with me ^_^
I confess, I'll go talk to my therapist soon, my mom and her have just had bad luck trying to make appointments.
I confess, sorry again. I'll make something for sims to make up for it ^_^

I confess, someone named HappyThoughts is prowling the forum games. That name made me smile,
I confess, raven, I don't mean to sound not nice, but not knowing what happens next in LFB is driving me crazy XD
I confess, I don't mean to rush you or stress you by any means, however =p

Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 40
  Print  

Jump to: