Insimenator.org
May 13, 2024, 07:31:00 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 40
  Print  
Author Topic: The InSim Confessional  (Read 264430 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
zammy

View Profile
« Reply #540 on: October 14, 2010, 07:39:20 pm »

I confess, I'm a good girl and read the rules.
I confess, I have no need to be frightened
I confess, Ima run away from Jenna's wrath now.....

My Sims (2) Blog: The Sims in Wonderland
fatedicewolf

View Profile
« Reply #541 on: October 14, 2010, 07:42:55 pm »

I confess, I had a nightmare last night about Freddy Krueger (Kreuger?)
I confess, I've never watched any movies with him in it, read anything about him nor seen a picture of him.
I confess, I ended up staying awake after it till about 6.. with a 7 o'clock wake-up.. so I basically had about four hours sleep.

I confess, my siblings made me watch Nightmare on Elm Street when I was 7.

I confess, I found the game, Nightmare scarier than Freddy Krueger (anyone ever play that? Came with a game board and a video to watch).
Glamily
A Tad Bit Glittery

I used to be as mad as a hatter

View Profile
« Reply #542 on: October 14, 2010, 10:36:38 pm »

I confess, I have a scar on the side of my right index finger... I have no idea how it got there.

I confess, We're supposed to have storms and everything today.. so far, its 1:33 pm, its boiling hot, we've opened the house up and its completly blue sky. Where are you storms!

No more hiding
Don't be afraid of what's inside
Anytime anybody pulls you down
Anytime anybody says you're not allowed
Just remember you are not alone
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #543 on: October 15, 2010, 12:45:18 am »

I confess that I wanted to cause my husband some serious blunt object trauma while shopping today. He showed me a movie called "Deliver us From Eva" and said he could sympathize with the title. NOT something to say to one that bears the same name. Ever.

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
HappyThoughts
Lump of Clay

Fear me I'm 5'3" ooga booga booga

View Profile WWW
« Reply #544 on: October 15, 2010, 01:57:06 am »

WoW Fatedicewolf, I thought I was the only one whose played Nightmare!! I confess I bought it for 20 bucks back in 1994.  I loved it, had many good times with many friends and family.  I gave it to my brother about 12 years ago but he has it displayed in his living room, still in working condition complete.  Awesome to hear you loved it too.  Or maybe you didn't love it, I guess you didn't mention that part. Smiley

Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #545 on: October 15, 2010, 02:34:08 am »

I confess I've heard of it, but never played it. Matter of fact, saw a copy of it in a thrift shop a couple years back.

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
SenkoTwiik
Carnival Freakshow

View Profile
« Reply #546 on: October 18, 2010, 09:44:59 am »

I confess, I'm scared of this divorce. I have seen so many shows about psycho ex-husbands, and I'm like, afraid that my estranged husband is going to try to harm me when he gets served the divorce papers or after the custody hearing and all of that. I left him when he did a violent thing, and now that I know he has the ability to hurt someone that can't defend themselves, I don't know what to do. I don't want him to hurt me.

Let He who is without sin...kick the first arse.

My Girls: http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,108744.0.html
My site: http://voodoonightmares.freeforums.org/
Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #547 on: October 18, 2010, 01:44:46 pm »

Senko, allow me to refer you to my favorite divorce attorneys. I confess they're quite effective.

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
SenkoTwiik
Carnival Freakshow

View Profile
« Reply #548 on: October 18, 2010, 01:55:31 pm »

I confess, thanks Jenna. That literally made me laugh. I can top that just a bit. I have a 12 gauge secured in the den closet. You don't have to have a good aim with that one. Hehe, weird thing is, that gun was an anniversary present from B. I just got my papers printed, and tomorrow I am going to get them notorized and filed. I just hope he doesn't freak out, and I don't end up telling a story on "I Survived" later.

Let He who is without sin...kick the first arse.

My Girls: http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,108744.0.html
My site: http://voodoonightmares.freeforums.org/
fatedicewolf

View Profile
« Reply #549 on: October 18, 2010, 02:01:29 pm »

I confess, Senko, though I don't know you very well, I have faith in you.

I confess,Happy, I was scared to death of that game!!! But, wow, did it pass the time lol Smiley
Glamily
A Tad Bit Glittery

I used to be as mad as a hatter

View Profile
« Reply #550 on: October 31, 2010, 07:04:31 am »

I confess, Hii.. It's been like.. over two weeks since I was last on here.
I confess, I've been hibernating. No literelly. I do this every year. I sleep Halloween away.
I confess, All my friends are going or have been to Halloween parties this year, as well as my siblings.
I confess, I've never gotten invited to one ever. And its not like I wouldn't turn up. I might not be very halloweeny, but I'd go to a party if someone invited me.. but they don't, so I don't.

I confess, my early christmas/birthday present for myself should be here soon!

I confess, Hope everything goes okay Jamie!

No more hiding
Don't be afraid of what's inside
Anytime anybody pulls you down
Anytime anybody says you're not allowed
Just remember you are not alone
zammy

View Profile
« Reply #551 on: November 07, 2010, 08:58:30 am »

I confess, I very well may kill EA for making Sims 3 so *explativeexplativeexplative* difficult to install and work with

My Sims (2) Blog: The Sims in Wonderland
fatedicewolf

View Profile
« Reply #552 on: November 24, 2010, 11:00:33 pm »

I confess, I'm horrible. My bffe just told me she installed her special software on my computer and I've been using it lol and may have in fact just crashed it  Giggle
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #553 on: November 25, 2010, 10:45:09 am »

I confess that if I hear one more damn Christmas song on this, Thanksgiving, I am going to go buhZERK and kill the radio. The worst thing? I know that the courthouse across the street from my house will more than likely begin to broadcast the same from their speakers some time tonight or tomorrow morning and it won't let up until the damn holiday season ends. Of course, with the economic slow down, maybe they won't do this, but I'm not taking bets.

I confess that being alone with my son on Thanksgiving does not motivate me to do anything special because he's not likely to let me do anything more complicated than toast a couple of blueberry waffles for him.

I confess that it's been lonely for the last six years because the husband has worked every Thanksgiving day and most every Christmas day at the dairy.

I confess that it would have been nice to have company for today but not going to hold my breath waiting for it to happen.

I confess, sometimes I really HATE this time of year.

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #554 on: November 25, 2010, 10:54:54 am »

I confess, for once I don't have an overdose of Christmas songs before December starts... Granted, the holiday season started in October (cookies in the grocery store), but other than that it's not as bad as other years.

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 40
  Print  

Jump to: