Insimenator.org
May 14, 2024, 07:04:26 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Skins problem  (Read 1707 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
liverbird

View Profile
« on: January 27, 2009, 11:02:13 am »

I have installed DLMulsaw's slimBB with feet lite & tan also SlimBB with feet tan by oppu/jw5 skins but when ever I create a sim with these skins & place in house to play them I get a jump bug where the sims pic keeps changing & there actions in que disappear...  Any suggestions why this is happening

Signature images may not be larger than 250 x 50. Keep them restricted to this size or smaller.
amc462000
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2009, 10:50:49 pm »

I don't know why a skin would cause any of this. None of your other sims with different skins do this?  do the sims with these feet skins live on the same lot or different lots?
Dizzymental

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2009, 12:45:26 am »

Same thing happening with me with certain skins. The slim bodybuilder skins, I think. I changed it using Christianlov's changer and every now and then, usually when there is a social interaction, the sim jump bugs and the skin changes back again. Really frustrating.

I have a feeling this is related to my use of the ACR mod. I uninstalled it as per instructions yet whenever I checked the ACR it still seems to be installed. I even removed it after uninstalling it and whatever it did to my Sims seems to have permanently affected them. Weird weird weird.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2009, 12:50:53 am by Dizzymental » Logged
liverbird

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2009, 10:07:58 am »

I only had one sim with this problem as I tried both skins on same sim & results were the same for both.  This is the only skin I have with real feet...

Signature images may not be larger than 250 x 50. Keep them restricted to this size or smaller.
Dizzymental

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2009, 09:38:09 am »

Well I've solved my jump bug problem and it wasn't ACR after all. It was a hack that modified the new bookcase interaction in AL, the one where the sims can learn stuff like Counselling, anger management etc. It's called
AL-BookcasesStudyALNonsensesAutonomously.package

Anyway, process of elimination. Painstaking. Annoying. but got there in the end.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: