Insimenator.org
May 21, 2024, 09:17:31 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: exiting the game?  (Read 2220 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
lexi9803

View Profile
« on: January 27, 2009, 10:15:18 pm »

hey-
last night my Sims started acting weird, like i couldn't exit out and save my game but i don't know why. i tried it again today and it is still not letting me exit and save my game!!! please help soon! i don't know what to do! help is much appreciated! thanx in advance! Cry
amc462000
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2009, 10:48:21 pm »

ok, which game was this, I mean which expansion? and what were the sims doing before acting "weird" and what does "weird" mean? and was it on their home lot or on a community lot? did you recently (yesterday) downloads some new mods or food or careers or anything? need more info.
lexi9803

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2009, 09:48:37 am »

sorry the sims weren't acting weird, it was just the game, because it wouldn't let me exit. the latest expansion i have is apartment life. they are at their house(residential)and the latest download that i used was some clothing from modthesims2.com. i also have some mods, like the inteenimater and some flavor paks but i have used those for a while. sorry about the non detailed post last time Smiley i'd appreciate the help please thanx in advance!
jamesabrown1
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2009, 10:15:10 am »

I've had some problems with InSimenator and InTeen (especially the flavor packs) both interfering with AL dialog and actions, mostly witch-related, InSim with the sim pie menu and InTeen with the "teach me the way . . " dialog and action. I've removed InSim and will remove InTeen shortly, however, I've not experienced any problems with exiting the game.
saowens
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2009, 12:12:57 pm »

I've had that happen before to me. Somehow my mouse got unplugged and plugging it back in didn't make it work. I had to reboot the pc. I would recommend rebooting your pc. You may have to just hold in the power switch until it turns off. Check the mouse and keyboard connections before you turn it back on.
lexi9803

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2009, 06:03:49 pm »

sorry this is kinda a dumb question, but i was wondering what rebooting ur pc means. sorry and thanx for the help Wink
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2009, 06:08:36 pm »

Restarting your computer. It often allows programs to reset themselves and work properly again.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
lexi9803

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2009, 06:16:25 pm »

oh okay thanx to everyone who helped me it was much appreciated!!! Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: