Insimenator.org
May 17, 2024, 12:06:49 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sims come home from work with minus pay?  (Read 1528 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
kcxo

View Profile
« on: February 09, 2009, 02:20:29 pm »

I don't know what exactly is causing this, as i've got - The Insimenator & The Inteenimator.

Its like, when they come home from work, it tells me that they have came home with -30,867 simoleons - so does anyone know why or have experience with this problem? Cause it makes all my funds go down so fast Sad I do use motherlode but i want them to earn proper money. I also used the 'boolProp TestingCheatsEnabled true' and left-clicked the newspaper to set my career level to 10.

Thanks!   Cheesy

Btw guys, thank you soooo much for being sooo helpful. I haven't had a chance to go to the site for the In-teen add on, but im just really happy with your help!:) I posted this question on Yahoo Answers recently and I honestly got an answer saying 'whats the sims 2?' Lol Tongue, well thanks again.  Rock

Oh, last add on Tongue :

The add on from simbology worked!! thank you soo much :Dx
« Last Edit: February 09, 2009, 04:43:55 pm by kcxo » Logged
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2009, 03:38:23 pm »

Moved this to the General Help section for you Smiley

Now you didn't mention if you have any hacks/mods in your game, but it sounds to me that might be the case and it's causing a conflict. Try pulling your hacks out and see if that fixes the problem.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2009, 03:47:35 pm »

It is a Maxis bug that happens once in awhile with wages and promotions.

If your latest EP is AL (Apartment Life) and you use Inteen-AL, you will need to download a fix called petspo-jobfixes-inteen-al from Jordi's Files here.

I beta tested that fix and found it to address the issue you described. Madcat didn't advertise that fix publicly, so it's not easy to find or know it now exist for Inteen-AL.

If you still have any odd issues with Inteen itself or its flavor packs, please direct your questions to the Inteen board at Simbology.

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: