Insimenator.org
April 27, 2024, 08:46:00 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ...  (Read 5025 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
diesel2370
« on: February 10, 2009, 01:55:11 pm »

« Last Edit: September 18, 2010, 07:46:19 pm by diesel » Logged
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2009, 02:31:01 pm »

That is absolutely gorgeous. Hmmm.. Do you have any color preferences for the exterior walls and roof?

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2009, 04:16:27 pm »

This looks like something I could do. Give me time to work on this floor plan. And I do have all EPs and SPs to mix and match what's shown in the pictures above.

One more question, and I'll start later tonight.

Do you have a preference for lot size? From the looks of the floor plan for the first floor, the largest lot would probably be needed. Checking with you first to find out what your lot preference is.

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2009, 07:46:55 pm »

Okay! At least you have Apartment Life and/or Mansion&Garden for the roof angle and style I have in mind.

Check back here for further details within a day or two, 3 tops. If you have any questions, feel free to ask! Smiley

Dancing Squirrels
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2009, 05:10:28 am »

So far, the new house looked great. The layout of the first and second floors were done with exterior walls and roofs in place. There were some modifications to the first and second floor plans keeping Sims 2 mechanics in mind when Sims travel from Point A to Point B without routing issues.

Figured you would want to be kept updated on the progress of the new house. Smiley

Dancing Squirrels
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2009, 12:42:52 am »

Soon, I will add finishing touches to the lot after I put in the new windows, doors and arches for both floors.

In order for me to test the lot thoroughly for EP compatibility, can you please post any and all EPs and SPs you have?

Thanks Smiley

Dancing Squirrels
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2009, 05:15:32 pm »

All of the EPs.. No problem. I will have to set up a way for me to test the lot to make sure it is compatible with the EPs and SPs you have so the lot doesn't show anything blue or have anything look out of place.

Thank you for being helpful with the information I asked for. Smiley

Dancing Squirrels
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2009, 07:39:26 pm »

Going to finish this up tonight. Sorry for the delay. I had something IRL to take care of first.

**EDITED**

Finished building and decorating the mansion with some furniture, lighting and a few other things.  I plan to play-test the finished lot for any routing and usage issues to make sure the house is fully playable.

But I won't play-test until tomorrow since this lot took up a lot of time to get one area just right.

I only used most of the items from the base game and some EPs. No items from SPs were used, I believe. I try to minimize what can be put in without too much trouble.

Also can offer an empty version without furniture and fixtures if you want to.

Below are the previews of the finished lot so far:

* 1stFloorOfFinishedSWMansion.jpg (257.9 KB, 1014x725 - viewed 434 times.)

* 2ndFloorOfFinishedSWMansion.jpg (238.53 KB, 1013x725 - viewed 435 times.)

* RearOfFinishedSWMansion.jpg (194.08 KB, 1012x726 - viewed 359 times.)

* FrontOfFinishedSWMansion.jpg (182.69 KB, 1011x725 - viewed 435 times.)
« Last Edit: February 16, 2009, 11:55:29 pm by Chaavik » Logged

Dancing Squirrels
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2009, 06:06:53 pm »

Phew... I do apologize for not having the time to finish tweaking and playtesting the lot to make sure that certain areas of the lot are playable:

1. Sauna
2. Elevator

So far, I've completed the screenshots and packaged the lot. I decided to do a clean version with little CC that people can get easily from direct links to MTS2. No furniture will be included. Reason being is that I have the digital versions of AL and MG, and Numenor's AGS isn't compatible with what I have, meaning I can't test for base-game compatibility. BUT I try to keep the lot as compatible as I can.

So, everything is strictly EP-based with no stuff packs included, and no furniture will be provided for fear that I may have forgotten which SP I got the furniture from.

I will be uploading a new lot, screenshots and specs to a separate thread and link the thread to here for you and others to check out.

**EDITED**

New Mansion uploaded here!

Enjoy Smiley
« Last Edit: March 06, 2009, 07:23:40 pm by Chaavik » Logged

Dancing Squirrels
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: