Insimenator.org
May 12, 2024, 09:27:39 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: hotel??  (Read 1894 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
baLLet_doLLy

View Profile
« on: January 30, 2009, 01:31:27 pm »

so im super confused. i was wondering if you can make someone live in a hotel and still have other guests come and stay and stuff like that. well can you? can someone please help me. thanks and thanks.

Confused

blahh. blahh. blahh.
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2009, 04:26:24 pm »

If you have University, Bon Voyage and Apartment Life installed, you can create a "hotel" with the apartment doors to allow Sims to live in them and have visitors come over as if they were living in apartments.

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
baLLet_doLLy

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2009, 05:56:25 pm »

well i dont have apartment life, is there any way it can happen without it?

blahh. blahh. blahh.
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2009, 06:14:40 pm »

Okay, you didn't mention your EPs, but now we got that out of the way. There is a way you can create a "hotel" similar to how a dorm is set up.

Inge has several mods available at Simlogical to control access to different areas of a house or rather a building and grant access to certain types of Sims you can have visiting. They are an alternative to the apartment system if you don't have Apartment Life. I don't think Mansion & Garden has that.

Check it out here to read about the door access system and how to use them to your advantage.

Hope this is something you had in mind. Smiley

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
baLLet_doLLy

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2009, 08:50:05 pm »

thanks. soo much.

blahh. blahh. blahh.
kinnika

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2009, 11:27:48 am »

There is another way. You can download a hack called "Sleep on Community Lots".

You can download it here: http://www.modthesims2.com/download.php?t=241797

I use this all the time. I even have my Sims sometimes take a nap or sleep at their own businesses. You can do so much with this hack, especially when you use the Insimenator's "The Selector" with it; that way you can have the kids' friends over for a night or planning a slumber party and not having to worry about them just leaving anytime they want to.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2009, 11:32:52 am by kinnika » Logged

"[T]here's a lot of decaffeinated brands on the market that are just as tasty as the real thing[.]"; Hence: There are a lot of great Sims stuff out there for free that are just as good as name brands you pay for!

So please, take note: http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: