Insimenator.org
May 10, 2024, 04:09:15 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Putting Old CC in a newly installed game!  (Read 1625 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
rylangere

View Profile
« on: March 03, 2009, 07:26:05 pm »

I've gotten bored with my game and want to start all over by uninstalling everything and reinstalling other expansions as well as the ones I've been playing with.  I would like to keep all of my CC and pick and choose what to put back into my game.  Is there an easy way to do this?  I understand that I may have to download different versions of some things as they may not be appropriate for the expansions I have installed.  I have a ton of CC and it would take me forever to browse for it all over again!  Any help would be appreciated =) 
Also, while I am on the subject of CC... what is a good way to organize it?  I know this will be different for everyone who answers, but I would like to organize it to make it easier to locate.  Perhaps by Website or Creator?  Can I make subfolders in my downloads folder?  Any advice on organization and what works for all of you would be awesome!

Thank you so much!  Cheesy

"Make the most of yourself, for that is all there is of you." Ralph Waldo Emerson
luckynumber

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2009, 10:21:38 pm »

Wait... Why are you uninstalling your game in the first place?
rylangere

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2009, 11:07:40 pm »

I don't know?  I thought you had to in order to set everything back to the way it is when you first load it up.  I've been doing it for years lol Is there a better way? If so, I've learned something new!  I actually had problems last time I uninstalled and reinstalled everything.  Thanks to securom.  Luckily, some nice members helped me figure it out =) 

"Make the most of yourself, for that is all there is of you." Ralph Waldo Emerson
Care

contimplation or constipation?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2009, 11:25:47 pm »

you can just delete your sims 2 folder or any folders within that folder you would like to start over, it will regenerate all the new folders.

simpleprincess
Princess in training.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2009, 04:09:59 am »

For me I just restored all neighbourhoods but now ive got a problem.lol
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: