Insimenator.org
May 12, 2024, 12:15:03 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sims 2... 2 different computers?  (Read 1590 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
kinnika

View Profile
« on: March 03, 2009, 11:47:34 am »

So, this is just a simple question I had about installing the Sims 2.

I know that half way through the original Sims series of games, they weren't able to be installed onto two different computers. The code would only work on one.

So, assuming they did the same thing with the Sims 2, how are people able to sell a used game on ebay or able to install the game on two different computers using the same code?

"[T]here's a lot of decaffeinated brands on the market that are just as tasty as the real thing[.]"; Hence: There are a lot of great Sims stuff out there for free that are just as good as name brands you pay for!

So please, take note: http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/
amc462000
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2009, 02:33:09 pm »

um, there are illegal ways to get keys. that is one possibility...
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2009, 03:36:02 pm »

I had my sims 1 installed on two different computers, no problem, all perfectly legal. Same with sims 2. I've since passed on my sims 1 games to a friend of mine and she plays them just fine. She just can't register them. That's the thing.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
kinnika

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2009, 04:29:09 pm »

Hm, well, I didn't register any of my Sims 1. My friend shared the game (installed on both computers) and didn't have a problem until the Magic EP. They wouldn't allow us to share from then on. So, I'm not sure why it didn't allow me, but it allows others. Weird.

"[T]here's a lot of decaffeinated brands on the market that are just as tasty as the real thing[.]"; Hence: There are a lot of great Sims stuff out there for free that are just as good as name brands you pay for!

So please, take note: http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/
Care

contimplation or constipation?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2009, 04:34:41 pm »

Since the game came out, I have had three new computers myself (installed on each one) and I have them installed on other computers in my home, they work just fine for me.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: