Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 10:53:46 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Belladonna Mobile Home Park  (Read 8021 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
jphill11

View Profile
« on: March 24, 2009, 01:52:42 pm »

I made this trailer park because I get tired of all the "trailer trash" stuff that's out there for the game.  This is Belladonna Mobile Home Park, and trailer trash Sims need not apply to live here!  It's not luxury, but it's nice, like a lot of real trailer parks are in real life, contrary to popular opinion. Smiley  There are four trailers, all are partially furnished and decorated.  Everything is Maxis content except for a few floors, walls and paintings I made myself.  The trailer on the far right with the potted trees and fountain in front, is based on the trailer I lived in for 14 years.  It's not identical, but it's similar and I added a few personal touches that the others don't have, and you'll also notice that home is ready for a cat. Smiley  All four trailers have a space somewhere near the kitchen which would be for a washer and dryer in real life.

My painting recolors didn't get included in the lot package (this is a glitch that's been around for awhile), so I included them in the zip file.  Just put them in your downloads directory and they should show up in the lot (as long as you have CEP installed.)

I have all expansions and stuff packs and most likely all are required for this to be complete.  This is an apartment lot, the rent starts at 2,006 simoleons. 

I hope there are people out there who can use a NICE trailer park in your game.  Enjoy!

* exterior.jpg (66.66 KB, 600x450 - viewed 14419 times.)
* Belladonna Mobile Home Park.zip (1840.7 KB - downloaded 668 times.)
andrewplay599

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2009, 03:01:28 pm »

Very nice thanks for sharing.

amc462000
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2009, 08:37:57 pm »

Love it; thank you!  Grin
Tinkess64

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2009, 10:21:51 am »

Thank-you, I was looking for a trailer park that wasn't trash. This is perfect for me.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: