Insimenator.org
May 14, 2024, 06:01:12 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sim not moving, but other sim is?  (Read 1874 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
artae

View Profile
« on: April 06, 2009, 07:47:47 pm »

I'm playing the Oldie family, and I had Coral call the Adoption service to adopt a child. That went through perfectly fine, however when I went to have her adopt a pet, the menu did not pop up (to show the pets) and she froze. She does not move, at all. Herb continued to be able to move and whatever. I've tried to have him interact with her, but to no avail. He just stops. I've also tried this with another family and she froze as well (though I saved before I tried it, so she's okay). I've tried the Hack Detection thing and SimPE, disabling some files and deleting others, but nothing has worked.

I'm trying to remember the program I used some time ago, where I ran my game and it said what was wrong in a .txt file that I could check later and I managed to fix one of my problems some months ago (not the same game, as it's been reinstalled).

Any ideas? I'm at a loss and I don't want to reinstall my game (again) due to an issue.
SimGirl20
Serial Downloader

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2009, 11:28:26 pm »

Okay depending on how much CC you have in your game and how slow the game initially is for you like for example it takes a good 15 minutes just for me to change my sims apperance in the mirror so the game might be just loading the available animals and it just may seem like its frozen up but on the other side you shouldn't be able to interact with Herb while Coral is pending for an adoption *scratches head* Confused
amc462000
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2009, 07:07:03 am »

she froze because she cannot complete the action. do you have any hacks regarding adoption, pets, or a phone hack in your game maybe?
artae

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2009, 02:11:16 pm »

SimGirl20: Yeah, I can click on people around her (well, there is only Herb) and move him and all that. Time keeps on going, but she's just frozen in her spot.

amc462000: I have 20 hacks/game mods, and ACR is the main one (13/20 of my hacks). Others are just same bed/energy and all of then put in BEFORE this occurred. They worked fine, until I put something else in there. I removed two breeds I downloaded recently and I'll try again.

Okay, so I just tried it, and it worked! I'm wondering if it is because I had two breeds named Rottweiler, as I removed that and another breed. It takes a few seconds to load, but the screen pops up this time and I can close it and Brandi (I tried a differently family, as Coral was still stuck in place.. I'll have to move them out) moved and didn't freeze completely.

Thanks for the suggestions. I actually did look through my hacks again and removed some and yeah. It was just a weird problem, heh.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2009, 03:19:14 pm by artae » Logged
lexi9803

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2009, 07:44:22 pm »

to unfreeze her try using boolprop testingcheatsenabled true and then shift clicking and force error then reset and she should move again    hope i helped Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: