Insimenator.org
May 09, 2024, 04:09:59 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: One step of modular stairs won't design  (Read 1370 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
miss nette

View Profile
« on: May 02, 2009, 10:38:13 am »

I've downloaded several sets of modular steps, placed the code into the scripts as usual (which has always worked before). However, all of a sudden the second step from the top of a four-step flight will not recolor, for some reason. All of the other steps are selectable with the design tool, and will change appropriately. Also, if I create more than four steps, all will recolor. Why will this one step not cooperate?? It happens on all designable modular stairs.
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2009, 03:21:29 pm »

Sounds like something the creator needs to answer.
miss nette

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2009, 03:48:11 pm »

It's not just limited to one creator - it's happening with all steps   Embarrassed . One more thing I noticed since my post, if I have more than two sets of stairs in a row, the outermost stairs will recolor, but not that step (second from the top) of any of the middle sets. Those outside cases will recolor with posts, as well. I'm trying to solve this. Hopefully someone has seen it before.
rwills

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2009, 03:58:52 pm »

Go either up a floor or down a floor on the control panel (whichever way still allows the steps to show and be clickable - you may have to try both ways to find the level that is needed in order to recolor that stubborn step).

The stubborn step should now recolor. This happens commonly. Some steps are clickable for recolor only is clicked on from a specific level.

It is also sometimes easier to click on and recolor those stubborn steps by using the bird's eye view in Build mode.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: