Insimenator.org
May 11, 2024, 01:07:43 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WCIF Louis Vuitton Stuff  (Read 1845 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
keykey44485

View Profile
« on: May 30, 2009, 07:31:50 am »

Lasting Designs has a Louis Vuitton store for download, and there are pics of alot of things that don't come with the download. Particularly the LV Luggage, Watch, and Msc handbags. It says on his FAQ that the reason is because the creators would rather have people come directly to their site to download, however when I used the "contact me" 2 weeks ago as was suggested, I never received a return email with the links. Does anyone know where I can find the watch, handbags, and especially the LV luggage in these photos. Any assistance is GREATLY appreciated. I have been looking everywhere I know but no LV luggage :-(

http://img189.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=lv4.jpg
Ali
Short, fat n Cuddly!
Admin

I got a luverly bunch of c.... oops, wrong site!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2009, 11:45:31 am »

that's a damn shame they don't list the sources for the objects they have in that lot

The chairs are from mango sims from Set Cannelle on page 3 of dining rooms

I'm positive the suitcases are from mango sims as well (coz I had them myself at one point) but I can't for life of me find them on there now

for the handbags you could look on Black Pearl Sims - quite a few of their creators are into clutter, you'll also find shoes, bottles and various other clutter here

There's this luggage set here by BeosBoxBoy although they don't have the LV pattern - you could always put in a request for someone to recolour them. As part of the Petra set, BBB also made shoes and shoe boxes, you'll find those on all4sims.de too

edit: yes, the suitcases are on Mango Sims, and they are the ones shown in the pictures of that LV shop. They are in Set PML which is on Page 3 of the Others section Cheesy
« Last Edit: May 30, 2009, 12:25:57 pm by Ali » Logged

"They're a rum lot, the Yorkshire folk. You can't fool them, you certainly can't get away with much and they call a spade a spade. Or rather, they call a spade 'a bloody shovel'" Mark Addy
keykey44485

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2009, 01:06:38 pm »

Thank you SO MUCH! You're awesome. Yes, it is a shame. It would have been a big help if the artist had just listed something in the credits with the name of the sites. Again, thank you!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: