Insimenator.org
May 03, 2024, 07:37:30 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: HBB Meshes  (Read 2548 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Lula77

View Profile WWW
« on: June 07, 2009, 03:42:28 pm »

I was wondering! There has not been so much new meshes to huge bodybuilder lately and i realy feels like it would need to excist more. I have seen converts to Slim bodybuilder and bodybuilder but not to the huge bodybuilder! And I realy would  like to find some new meshes to huge bodybuilder... Dos enyone know of eny website that has huge bodybuilder converts and new meshes to them. I am REALY EAGER to find something new for them. It has went meny months and almost years since something new to the huge bodybuilder....If enyone knows of eny website that has new huge bodybuilder meshes and converts....PLEEEEEEASE let me know!

The only reson I use this avatar. Is cause Antonio Torres is the sim hunk of my dreams.
rwills

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2009, 04:59:12 pm »

Check out Sim-antics (free registration required):

http://dlmulsowssim-antics.com/

Lots of stuff also at 18+ sites such as Mail Order Bride, GSC2 and Insim's adult site, but not permitted to provide links to those sites here.
Lula77

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2009, 07:56:59 am »

Again a lot of great meshes to slim bodybuilders. Could not find eny new meshes there for huge bodybuilder.... Cry3
Come on folks why not huge bodybuilders...they need more clothing designs (Meshes). Please someone! I am in need of some new clothes to the huge body builders...I LOOOOOOOOOOOVE that bodytype.... Cry3

The only reson I use this avatar. Is cause Antonio Torres is the sim hunk of my dreams.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: