Insimenator.org
May 11, 2024, 07:56:25 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sims 2 'See Them' Censor Patch - How the Heck Does it Work?!  (Read 6431 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
HistorySimmer

View Profile
« on: June 14, 2009, 05:28:25 pm »

I've downloaded the censor patch from sexysims2, but it doesn't seem to be working. I don't understand how it's activated in-game. The last censor patch I had worked automatically. What happened to it? Can someone help? thanks.
soshoutori

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2009, 06:00:46 pm »

I would definitely suggest re-reading the Readme included in the .zip file.

Firstly, did you actually unzip it?
Secondly, it doesn't appear to work with Vista, and it definitely won't work for mac.

If you only want a no censor patch, I would suggest using Quaxi's nocensorblur. It's what seethem2 uses anyways, and it's a simple put-it-in-downloads install. I've never had any problems with it.

http://simpeforum.ambertation.de/sims2/how-to-remove-the-censor-blur-from-my-sims/
HistorySimmer

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2009, 01:14:06 am »

Well that explains alot, since I have Vista. Thank you! I went to go check out the other censor remover, but the link you posted is broken.
rwills

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2009, 01:51:31 am »

Although  it is skirting adult content, See Them 2 latest version is listed as compatible with Vista at its source:

http://simsky.parsimonious.org/proggie/en_st2.php

Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2009, 01:52:40 am »

I've got vista, and it works perfectly for me... (always have - I had XP before).

you should check if the censor.package is in your downloads folder. You have to double click on the patch (called "see them 2" - marked as application), so that a little window with four pictures comes up. Then you choose the options you want, so that a green V comes up in each of those pictures (there are red crosses there to start with). Then you fire up the game, and it should work.

I use all but the "placement out of grid" myself. It's just annoying. If I want that option, there's always the snapobjects cheat. But the 45 degree rotation is really good to have on Smiley

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
soshoutori

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2009, 11:56:34 am »

I use a mac, so I wasn't aware it was updated for Vista. Thanks for filling me in  Wink

Also, since they only wanted a censor remover, Quaxi's mod by itself just seemed a little easier to install.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: