Insimenator.org
May 04, 2024, 06:14:37 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WCIF:some theravens (I think they are)  (Read 2349 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Casper
« on: July 11, 2009, 09:37:20 pm »

Ok here are some pics of the ravens items (i think):
WCIF the eyes and eye brows
WCIF The hair
WCIF The trampoline
Thanks.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2009, 11:32:38 pm by Casper » Logged
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2009, 10:00:02 pm »

Maximum amount of images per WCIF post is 3, as stated in the sticky:

AND YET ANOTHER ADD ON:
It seems as though folks don't get that requesting two to three items per thread is the limit, and have been posting a massive amount of pictures. It's been stated that three images per thread is the max number quite a few times, mainly because it's easier for those on slower connections to load the page and try to help. This is now right here for you to refer to. THREE images per request MAX. If the load times out because the request post is too graphic intensive, that's too many images. Please keep this in mind and if you insist on ignoring it, then I or another member of staff will insist on locking and or deleting it. Simple as that. We're not trying to make your life difficult, we're trying to make it easier on the people that are willing to help you find things.

Next time, make sure you only have three pictures per thread, and no more.  If you have to make a separate WCIF request for the leftover items you're looking for next time.  But I'm feeling pretty nice tonight, so I'll give some tips about where to look this time.  Wink

Most of those hairs are Peggy hairs from the looks of it.  Though the second one is somewhere on MTS2, as well as the trampoline if I recall correctly.  Smiley

rwills

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2009, 10:12:24 pm »

Trampolines:

http://www.modthesims.info/browse.php?tag=Trampoline
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2009, 10:27:26 pm »

Please edit your post down to three images or I will do it for you or lock the thread. Also, your reply does not bode well for you following the rules of this site or this section at all. Consider this a caution and not a warning. Yet. The people on this site don't have all damn day to hunt up the content you want FOR you, you have to do some work on it YOURSELF.

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
Engram

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2009, 11:16:10 pm »

Hair in Pic 2 is from poisonpinklemons. Look in Sale. It only comes in 2 colours and is not binned, if memory serves correctly.

Ell-jay: lots, sims, defaults and other downloads<br />The Thunder God went for a ride upon his favourite filly.<br />\"I\'m Thor!\" he cried, the horse replied<br />\"You forgot your thaddle, thilly!\"
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2009, 06:55:58 am »

Eyes were defaults by helena. haven't yet succeeded in finding the link to the download.

Eyebrows: defaults from MTS2, I think (not sure where) (marked Helaene's NewYearBrows)

Poisonpink have closed their site... Things not yet up at the graveyard.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2009, 07:20:29 am by theraven » Logged

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Casper
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2009, 06:18:56 pm »

Thanks alot.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: