Insimenator.org
May 05, 2024, 12:47:11 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Generalising Accessories Tied to Specific Meshes  (Read 1244 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
qikshot

View Profile
« on: July 09, 2009, 10:04:42 am »

Hello All,

I have a very quick question - I use various meshes within my game and find that in particular - accessories - wont show up on all of the body types... I can understand it with Jewelry, modifications need to occur - but in the case of sunglasses and hats, I would really like to be able to generalise these items so that I am not restricted to their use only with the standard maxis sim meshes...

Is there a way to do this? Perhaps in SimPE?

Your help would be most appreciated!

GYN

J
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2009, 10:55:37 am »

If I understand you correctly, here's a tutorial on how to make accessories wearable at all times. You have to do it on all the accessories, though.

Most accessories are cloned from the maxis ones, which are not wearable with all types of clothing. Not everyone bothers to fix this. Not sure if you mean body types as in fat/fit or as in the bodybuilder meshes or such, but as ar as I know, accessories should be wearable with all body types. However, if the accessories are small, there might be a chance that they don't show up on the sim if the bodymesh covers it.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2009, 11:09:22 am by theraven » Logged

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: