Insimenator.org
June 07, 2024, 12:43:05 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WCIF: Instant Job Promoter?  (Read 1973 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
PingPong

View Profile
« on: July 12, 2009, 05:41:29 pm »

Ok So I've been looking for a instant job promoter hack/mod for a while now, but have been getting no such luck. I've heard that there was one on this site but when I was looking through the forums I didn't come across any like that. So then I tired serching the entire site by using the search option still nothing of the sorts came up. After that I checked on the graveyard for "christianlov(sp?)" hack couldnn't find it there, and lastly went to sims wiki content list still nothing. Noteing there is a high chance that I am blind I thought I should ask before giving up or making a request. So ... does any one know of a Job Promoter hack/mod?
rwills

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2009, 06:25:29 pm »

You're probably thinking of the "Career Adjustor" which lets you choose any job level  (up or down) or increase or decrease job performance, among other features.

It is not a separate item, but a feature of the Insimenator, found right on the main forum page (last item listed under Community Downloads).

Note that Insimenator is no longer supported. That doesn't mean it no longer works, just that problems (if any) with using it won't be addressed.

A different which can be helpful in getting promotions faster is the "No Friends Needed" mod, here:

http://www.simbology.com/smf/index.php?topic=15.0
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2009, 07:57:53 pm »

Sim Blender from Simbology, which is identical and better to Insimenator, has this feature to promote the Sim to any career level as well choosing any career and unlocking the rewards. You can find it under Mod Descriptions on the front page at Simbology.

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2009, 08:41:09 pm »

Or if you play with testing cheats enabled, you can shift click on the newspaper.
PingPong

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2009, 09:21:08 pm »

Oh wow thank you everyone for your help. I honestly wasn't expecting a response but I'm glad you guys proved me wrong. And sorry for the late reply.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: