Insimenator.org
May 10, 2024, 06:55:15 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Clothes  (Read 2289 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
jholtsberry

View Profile
« on: August 01, 2009, 09:29:12 pm »

I Would Like To Request Trashed Clothes For Both Male And Female sims , Child To Elder. EX: Torn jeans, Torn T-shirts I've tried to develope thm myself but i cant seem to shread jeans and make holes with paintbrush. huh
thank you..
*email address removed*
« Last Edit: August 01, 2009, 09:48:57 pm by caffeinated.joy » Logged
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2009, 09:49:33 pm »

Please do not share any of your personal contact information on any public forum, as it is not safe to do. I've removed it from your post.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
lovelygoth101

~*Athena*~

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2009, 12:33:41 am »

isnt there a whole section on here with clothes like that? i couldve sworn it was even called trahed or something like that...

Poke2 = GAH2
Engram

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2009, 04:16:31 am »

lovelygoth: You mean the Trashed Set? That's all objects.

Garden of Shadows

Club Crimsyn - check TSR Sets as well as the Male Clothes and Female Clothes sections.

Not all the stuff at these sites is "trashed" but you probably have a better chance of finding torn and ripped clothing there than anywhere else. On Garden of Shadows also look for the monthly challenge (I can never remember which section it's in) as that often contains downloads that are not in the main sections. Also check the Kindred Spirits section, which contains links to other goth-type sites because those are most likely to have torn and trashed type clothing.

Ell-jay: lots, sims, defaults and other downloads<br />The Thunder God went for a ride upon his favourite filly.<br />\"I\'m Thor!\" he cried, the horse replied<br />\"You forgot your thaddle, thilly!\"
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: