Insimenator.org
May 14, 2024, 11:06:23 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Curly hair for men  (Read 2163 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Enylla

View Profile
« on: August 11, 2009, 10:31:29 pm »

I have discovered that it is nearly impossible to find curly hair for male sims. There's only a few kinds that seem to be offered: super short, super long, awful quality, or curly-hair-that-really-isn't-curly-at-all.

I'm looking for two different kinds of hair, and as my hair style vocabulary is rather lacking, I've sketched a couple pictures to illustrate what I need.

First hair style:

For this one, it's pretty important that the hair parts near the middle, and isn't slicked back out to keep it out of the face. I need it in black at least, but if it can also be in a variety of bright, unnatural colors (green would be fantastic) that would be great too!

Second:

I hope my handwriting is legible :| And is "layered" the right word to describe this? Probably not
I'd like this one compatible with all ages, if possible.

If anyone happens to know where I can find hair styles similar to these, I would GREATLY appreciate it Smiley And thanks for taking the time to read this

EDIT:
Oh yeah, and the EPs I have are Nightlife and Pets, if that's of any use to anybody.
rwills

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2009, 11:15:19 pm »

Green, you say?

Take a look at Genensims, you might well find something similar enough to pass muster. Link is to Page 1 of the Male Variant hair section:

http://genensims.com/hair/m-variant_01.htm

Green/greenish also on pages 4, 8 and 13 of the Male Variant section.

For black, should you find something you might deem useful there, go to the Male Standard section there (can't recall the specific pages).
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2009, 10:14:57 am »

A couple of things. First, this is not the section to share creations, so please don't. Second, if it's not your creation to share, don't share it. The link to the site where it is offered will suffice, but do not put up direct download links.

Also, please note when sites require registration either to download or view, such as DLMulsow's site (you must register to view)

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Enylla

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2009, 11:36:24 pm »

Thanks rwillis, I didn't quite find the hair that I needed in green, but I found lots of others that I needed, so thanks for your help Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: