Insimenator.org
May 16, 2024, 03:00:28 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SimPE can't work and Toddler stuck :(  (Read 1796 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
RawrsCantDescribe

View Profile
« on: September 12, 2009, 11:32:26 pm »

So turns out most people are haveing the same problem as me and I can't work the SimPe. I don't understtand why it won't work. I've tried the Move object and agesimscheat and both do not work. I don't understand why. and I have moved in to around 3 houses. Sad
Engram

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2009, 11:46:07 pm »

I'm not trying to be rude here but what are you talking about? What are you trying to do with SimPE and what are you using those cheats for? I totally do not understand what your post is talking about.

Ell-jay: lots, sims, defaults and other downloads<br />The Thunder God went for a ride upon his favourite filly.<br />\"I\'m Thor!\" he cried, the horse replied<br />\"You forgot your thaddle, thilly!\"
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2009, 02:12:57 am »

Good question Engram Cheesy

Please state your problem.

If you have a question about my mods post it here
Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2009, 02:19:51 am »

*scratches her head*

SimPE is an external program used to edit the files of the game for various things. It doesn't function within The Sims 2 itself, thus it wouldn't cause your toddler to get stuck. So...

Elaborate on your question/problem a bit more beyond "why won't it work?"
« Last Edit: September 13, 2009, 05:09:24 pm by Jenna » Logged

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2009, 02:35:28 am »

Bear in mind also that SimPE will not cure all the problems you may be having with your game.  In the hands of an inexperienced user, it can actually cause problems as you go poking around with the game files.  If your problem has to do with a stuck baby and you think SimPE will solve the problems, give up that thought.

You said you used the move objects cheat.  If that was just to move the baby someplace else, yes, the baby will still be "stuck".  On the other hand, if with the move objects cheat enabled, you delete the baby and save the lot, next time you enter the lot, the baby should be by the mailbox, unstuck.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: