Insimenator.org
May 09, 2024, 12:40:48 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Just to say hi  (Read 2241 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
mtaz
Lurker

View Profile
« on: August 11, 2009, 08:21:06 am »

Hi everyone. I'm Michele. I have been playing sims since sims 1 came out. I took a break about three years ago and just started playing it again because my step daughter bought apartment life. Now I seem to be hooked again. I have done nothing but download for a week. lol. You can never have enough recolors and user made objects in your game. There is always something missing that you need for your collection. My favorite part of the game is building houses and I had a site long ago on sims host called tazs sims houses. Next to building the houses I love to decorate them with all my downloaded goodies. Now that I have a step daughter I can build them, decorate them, and let her play in them. lol
jamesabrown1
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2009, 05:15:42 am »

Nonni
Site Santa!

Who would Nonni rather kiss? Naughty Nonni!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2009, 03:11:09 pm »

Better late than never, Hi!

Michele, I spent two weeks building and tweaking a new world. I didn't create the world from scratch, I just took an existing template and built my own houses. I even made an amusement park and a community lot where my Sims could grow veggies and harvest fruit trees. So I like building, too. Plus, I am a downloadaholic.

Welcome.  Welcome

Isaac Newton defined tact as "the art of making a point without making an enemy."
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2009, 08:37:50 pm »

Wave I hope you upload some houses.  I love my finished products but I dislike creating houses.  I always wish I could move my sims into pre-furnished homes so they can just play Grin.  Hope to see your great work soon.

Sims by Dasi:

KichiSenpai
Insane Magician

This little ticket just posted on this topic.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2009, 09:02:31 pm »

Welcome, and hoping to see your creations as well. Wink
Ali
Short, fat n Cuddly!
Admin

I got a luverly bunch of c.... oops, wrong site!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2009, 03:01:18 pm »

welcome to InSim!

Welcome

"They're a rum lot, the Yorkshire folk. You can't fool them, you certainly can't get away with much and they call a spade a spade. Or rather, they call a spade 'a bloody shovel'" Mark Addy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: