Insimenator.org
May 03, 2024, 08:58:22 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: more or larger family members  (Read 4717 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
MISS JESSY

View Profile
« on: September 27, 2009, 02:38:40 pm »

i know this has probuly been asked already, but i am asking for one that i know use to exist, but now i can't find it.  it was one i believed was from rebbecca, or becky.  and it worked for the al.  i lost it when my hard drive crashed in oct. and i have been looking for this mod for a while.  please if any one can help me i would be greatful.  thanks in advance.

miss jessy
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2009, 03:22:22 pm »

No leet/text speak - eg: Lets c whu cn m@ke teh most complic@ted l33t spek ev@rr is not acceptable. A lot of users here have English as a second language and have a hard enough time understanding as it is. To that end, please make an effort to use proper grammar and spelling. We don't expect everyone to have perfect textbook English, but the clearer you are, the better you will be understood, and the more response you'll get to help questions, or any post in general. We are not the grammar police here and understand typos happen and not everyone is a perfect speller, but if you're not using periods, commas, capital letters and a reasonable semblance of accurate spelling out of pure laziness, we will call you on it.

Kindly see this thread about rules and such in case you don't believe me. As for your mod, look in Squinge's section, he might have something appropriate there.

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
MISS JESSY

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2009, 03:54:15 pm »

i AM SORRY ABOUT MY SPELLING I AM A BAD SPELLER, AND I HAVE ALSO BAD EYE SIGHT, SO I DID NOT KNOW I WAS MISSPELLING SOMETHING.  AND I HAVE TRIED HIS VERSION OF MORE FAMILY MEMBERS.  BUT I WAS LOOKING FOR A PACIFIC MOD.  WHO I HAD BELIVED IT WAS BY RABBCCA OR BECKY.  I AM NOT SURE IF IT EVEN EXIST ANY MORE.
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2009, 04:04:06 pm »

That's fine and good, I don't care so much about spelling as much as punctuation and capitol letters being used in the correct places. Now, you can go back and take the shouting out of your reply to me or the thread can get locked, your choice. Typing all in caps is considered as shouting, in case you weren't aware of it.

I believe Rebecca and Becky are one and the same person, however. Also, I can't get into MTS to search for you because for some reason the site doesn't want to load for me today, it being the weekend and all. If I find her specific mod, I will let you know.

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
rwills

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2009, 04:12:01 pm »

Not Rebecca, not MTS2, but here is a bigger family mod which works with none, any or all EPs, including AL:

http://drupal.cyjon.net/node/141
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2009, 04:33:40 pm »

Miss Jessy, I have bad eyesight too, so I understand (I'm blind in one eye and half blind in the other). Miss-spelling and typos happen. I do it ... everyone does it, so it's not such a big deal. Just make an effort. Capitalize where it's needed. It makes it much more legible to everyone. Smiley

i know this has probuly been asked already, but i am asking for one that i know use to exist, but now i can't find it.  it was one i believed was from rebbecca, or becky.  and it worked for the al.  i lost it when my hard drive crashed in oct. and i have been looking for this mod for a while.  please if any one can help me i would be greatful.  thanks in advance.

"I know this has probuly been asked already, but I am asking for one that I know use to exist, but now I can't find it. It was one I believed was from Rebbecca, or Becky. And it worked for the AL. I lost it when my hard drive crashed in Oct. and I have been looking for this mod for a while. Please if any one can help me I would be greatful. Thanks in advance."

I didn't change anything in your post but the caps. It makes a huge difference in legibility (using the shift key doesn't mean you have to have good eyesight Wink).

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2009, 06:11:29 pm »

Or you just make a BIG effort to use the search engine here with keywords such as "large family", "larger family", "more Sims on lot" and etc.

There's the one I've updated for Mr Squinge right here on the site:

More Family Members & Pets - AL

AncientHighway's Lot Full of Sims

Then there's two or three mods on MTS similar to what you're looking for.

Next time, use English properly with no leet or chatspeak please.

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
MISS JESSY

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2009, 12:33:54 pm »

i am sorry about the caps, i did not realize it was on until i reread it.  i do try and take caps off when posting, but i some time forget it is on.  i apologize for that mistake.  and i thank every one for your help.  and i did scerrch for it first.  it came up with nothing i was looking for.  i also apologize for my grammer, i live in us, but i am still a bad as grammer too.  but i do try.

i did forget to menciion, since i even forgot i had it, was i do have an-lotfullofsims in my game.  but it is not working for me.
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2009, 04:22:54 pm »

If you would post on my site what the problems are, I can look into it to see if there's something in my Lot Full of Sims that needs to be fixed.  If you're having a problem, then maybe others are too.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: