Insimenator.org
May 05, 2024, 10:15:37 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cannot play Pleasant House after install.  (Read 2062 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
mizmudgie
Site Santa!

Yes...I bite.

View Profile
« on: October 18, 2009, 07:08:15 pm »

This has happened before and I can't remember how to fix it.  I just installed M&G after Apt.life.  I reloaded my saved hoods and such and I can play all legacy families except the pleasant house.  I can invite them to other homes but their house causes a freeze and crash.  Can I fix this without moving them to a new lot or putting them in bin and destroying the house and rebuild it?  Thank much.

If you want respect...SHOW RESPECT!!
MaryH

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2009, 08:51:34 pm »

In short, no. The house is borked, badly. You will have to remove them from the house, bulldoze it and start over again. The house is not going to work with them or any other family. Evidently there's something in it that is conflicting in your game, and it's just going to be easier on you to just start over.
Sorry.

mizmudgie
Site Santa!

Yes...I bite.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2009, 01:00:37 am »

Sighhhhh........I was afraid of that.  Thanks though.  Undecided

MaryH

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2009, 04:44:14 am »

I know the pain-I have had a few instances where the house was a great one, and I had to do this to save the family. Darn, after all that hard work to furnish it just right, and then you have to destroy it! Sad

On the other hand, though-you do get the chance to improve it the next time! Cheesy

mizmudgie
Site Santa!

Yes...I bite.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2009, 02:22:44 pm »

I had to rebuild it once already. I made a good copy of the original since it is part of my legacy game.  Maybe I will build this one on another lot and package it up for another "emergency"  rolleyes

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: