Insimenator.org
May 01, 2024, 09:39:59 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: new mod ?  (Read 3252 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
wildthing fortyfive
« on: November 17, 2009, 11:08:17 pm »

Looking for a mod that is like a security /chain link fence gate , that can roll over or close over a drive way ?
useing base,sims2 w/ OFB ,UN,NL, BV,GL,FSS , thank you for your time
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2009, 12:11:13 am »

Moved to the right section.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2009, 02:39:09 am »

I thought you can already draw fences across the driveways. There was a discussion awhile back I think on MATY about fences and driveways; someone was curious if having a fence drawn over the driveway will prevent Sims from leaving or not in their vehicles.

One other thing I'm curious about. Are you talking about gates that are long enough to put on the end of the driveways or fences?

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2009, 02:48:58 am »

In the past I've used Numenor's WallWindows glass set.  One of the recolors was of transparent glass with tall ornate fencing, not unlike some of the gated driveways I've seen.  While it won't open and close as you'd like, I'm not sure that's possible.  That seems like something that would have been created by now if it could be done.

You will need to use the cheat moveobjects on to place the fence or driveway depending on what order you build it in.

Chaavik, the car would be able to leave, but a sim would need an actual gate to leave by.  Included in Numenor's set are invisible doors, so if someone wanted to, they could put up an invisible wall on the lot frontage, stick in a door or two, yet keep trespasses and pets out.
wildthing fortyfive
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2009, 12:40:29 pm »

for some reson my verson will not let me run a fence across the drive ,am hopeing to put it
at the end off the driveway at the apex of the drive and sidewalk like a electric gate entry point.
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2009, 01:59:07 pm »

Try placing the fence before the drive.  Don't forget to use the moveobjects cheat.
wildthing fortyfive
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2009, 05:39:39 am »

will give it a try thankyou
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: