Insimenator.org
May 14, 2024, 02:31:21 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WCIF: The Murder Hack? (From Sims2Workshop)  (Read 3387 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
DrerAhv

View Profile
« on: December 29, 2009, 06:20:10 pm »

Hey, I was wondering if anyone still had the Murder Hack from Sims2Workshop. The website itself is down/gone, and Yahoo is impossible to use right now; can I find it anywhere else? Or is there someone out there that is able to access their Yahoo group and send the Rar file to me?

The cached page of the original website/download link is here: Original link
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2009, 06:27:19 pm »

The bandwidth for Sims2Workshop has exceeded the allocation.  It may be a daily thing, so try again tomorrow.  If it's weekly or monthly, it should be good January 1st.
DrerAhv

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2009, 06:33:58 pm »

No no, they don't upload the file to the website; they upload it at their Yahoo group. However, I can neither log in nor sign up at Yahoo, and have been having that problem for months now; evidently it is fairly widespread. I just wanted to know if there was an alternate way I could get the file.
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2009, 06:40:03 pm »

As I've stated several times in other threads asking for content from other sites and creators, we don't share content from other sites/creators without permission. There are other sites that do that, but we don't.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2009, 06:41:33 pm »

Have you contacted Carrigon at Sims2Workshop?  Of course if you are unable to create a user ID at Yahoo, then it may not do any good to contact her.  In any case, the Sims2Workshop and her Yahoo group sounds like where you need to go to get it.
DrerAhv

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2009, 09:43:17 pm »

As I've stated several times in other threads asking for content from other sites and creators, we don't share content from other sites/creators without permission. There are other sites that do that, but we don't.

I apologize, I am simply trying to find a way to get this hack.

I have found Carrigon's Sims 3 page, however I don't see any way to PM her. No listed email, either. I am going to continue poking around.

EDIT: Her website is back up. I have PM'd her; I hope I didn't come off as too pushy.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2009, 02:13:09 pm by DrerAhv » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: