Insimenator.org
May 10, 2024, 11:40:46 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: install celebrity mod help???  (Read 1695 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
kobe

View Profile
« on: March 12, 2010, 10:36:13 pm »

ok how do i play as the  celebrity mod  in The sims 2Huh? i installed the package. but where do i go im kinda new to this game so plz help?

where do i go to play as the character in the game?

its in My Documents>>>>>EA GAMES>>>Downloads and i see the packaged
in there
Engram

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2010, 12:49:43 am »

It would help us to help you if you posted a link to this mod. I don't know about others here but I have never heard of this mod and taking a look at it might give us a bit more of a clue as to what the mod is and how it works.

Ell-jay: lots, sims, defaults and other downloads<br />The Thunder God went for a ride upon his favourite filly.<br />\"I\'m Thor!\" he cried, the horse replied<br />\"You forgot your thaddle, thilly!\"
Prudensh

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2010, 04:42:52 am »

I might be on completely the wrong track here, but I'm wondering if what you are referring to is a 'Celebrity Sim' that you downloaded from modthesims. (I've noticed that new players often refer to anything they download from modthesims as 'mods'- because of the site's name, I suppose)
If this is the case, it will be in a file format called a sims2pack. These types of files you need to double-click on to install. If all goes well you should then get a message saying 'the content has been installed'.
Now you should make sure also that custom content is enabled in your game, and also you need to look for your celebrity Sim in Create-a -Family/ Create-a-Sim (CAS) after you have loaded your game. There is a special custom button to click on to find your downloaded Sims.
For example, if you downloaded an Angelina Jolie sim, you would need to go to the CAS screen then click on female adult sims and then click on the custom icon. She should show up there.
kobe

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2010, 10:26:16 am »

k thank you Prud.

thats wat i wanted kk
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: