Insimenator.org
June 04, 2024, 06:52:22 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WCIF this hair?  (Read 2484 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
simplyxsweet

View Profile
« on: March 10, 2010, 02:28:15 am »

I recently had to reformat my computer, and lost everything in the process. Including my back-up files, which were all either corrupted or lost somewhere in transition. Anyway, I've gotten most of my CC back, still looking for some of it. This one specific item happens to be one of my favorites and is driving me crazy trying to find it is a certain male hair I used to use all the time. I've looked around, a lot. Checked on Newsea as that's the site listed on the photo, no luck there. I got a lead that the hair was free to begin with and posted here http://passport.baidu.com/?business&aid=6&un=juice%5Fshine#0 I looked through that site as best as I could for an hour or so but found nothing that led me up to anything download related. I've also tried looking through the finds at BPS to see if they had it listed anywhere, and dug through all my bookmarks to see if maybe I had saved it from before, I also tried Simswiki, but had no luck with this individual item (though I did find lots of other good stuff), and lastly I went so far as to just try to google it. I got to about page 10 on my google search before things started getting weird and un-sims related. If anyone could help me out, I'd really really appreciate it. I'm not sure where to look anymore.

Prudensh

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2010, 06:48:23 am »

As Newsea is now to be found at TSR, I don't think any of his hair's will be free anymore. rolleyes

Anyway you can find most of his free hairs at the Cave. http://www.simscave.com/index.php?topic=13521.0
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2010, 07:16:30 am »

It's worth noting you have to register to get them.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
simplyxsweet

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2010, 08:10:46 am »

Thanks I'll check it out  cool
simplyxsweet

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2010, 08:26:16 am »

Rock YAY Grin Thank you so much!!!! I had to register, but I did find it. It was an awesome start to my morning, and I really appreciate your help!
Prudensh

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2010, 08:28:48 am »

Great! That's an awesome end to my day! (12.30am here  Cheesy )
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2010, 08:40:47 am »

Glad you found it, simplyxsweet. Just a note, though, please avoid double posting and, instead, use the modify button to edit your post, OK?  Smiley

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
simplyxsweet

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2010, 09:13:24 am »

shocked 12:30 am sounds like bedtime to me! It's 8 am here. Thanks again for the help.

Caffeinated.joy I used to mod my own music forum, so I should have just known better, I feel silly for having done that, and I'm really sorry. It won't happen again.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: