Insimenator.org
May 07, 2024, 06:30:00 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WCIF leaf/vine facial tattoos?  (Read 1541 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
moodytot

View Profile
« on: April 04, 2010, 08:48:04 am »

Ever since I dropped my computer one too many times and got everything--and I mean, my entire fat folder of CC--deleted, I've been searching for a certain set of facial tattoos.

All I remember is that there were around two to four tattoos, all were greenish, forest colors. They were swirly but subtle, leafy, vine-like and perfect for my plantsims. I've looked everywhere, including MTS, Garden of Shadows, etc., and am on the verge of giving up.

If anyone has any information on them, I'd love to know.
ghostwrytr

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2010, 02:08:14 pm »

Don't know if this would be helpful, but you should try doing a search of sims that might have the type of tattoo you are looking for(elves, plant sims), creators usually have links to the cc they use.  What you are describing sounds familiar, and I am usually checking out sims.  I'll keep an eye out.
Nonni
Site Santa!

Who would Nonni rather kiss? Naughty Nonni!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2010, 04:56:30 pm »

Ever since I dropped my computer one too many times and got everything--and I mean, my entire fat folder of CC--deleted, I've been searching for a certain set of facial tattoos.

All I remember is that there were around two to four tattoos, all were greenish, forest colors. They were swirly but subtle, leafy, vine-like and perfect for my plantsims. I've looked everywhere, including MTS, Garden of Shadows, etc., and am on the verge of giving up.

If anyone has any information on them, I'd love to know.

Ditto for me and will follow up on suggestions of ghostwrytr - ta muchly!

Isaac Newton defined tact as "the art of making a point without making an enemy."
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: