Insimenator.org
May 09, 2024, 08:09:24 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for Cowboy and Vintage Body Builder Clothes  (Read 2022 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
QueenB05

View Profile
« on: April 26, 2010, 01:39:41 am »

Does anyone know where I can find Cowboy and Vintage Body Builder clothes? I need them for a story I am writing, thanks in advance  Grin
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2010, 01:44:19 am »

Vintage covers a broad span of time. Could you please be more specific?

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
QueenB05

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2010, 02:00:17 am »

Oh sorry lol, um i guess somewhere around late 1800s to early 1900 I'm not real picky. And as far as what type of clothes in vintage i'm looking mostly for suits. And for the cowboys stuff i'm looking for anything no preferance in what type of clothes exactly  Thumbs Up thanks for your interest
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2010, 12:22:17 pm »

Best place to start for vintage clothing is here, but I'm not sure if they have anything for the body builder to be honest. They do, however, have quite a bit of nice vintage stuff from the old West type era, for both genders and all ages, so if you can't find anything for the body type you're looking for, at least it won't be a total wash-out for the other areas of sim apparel. The best place to look over there is here, under the prairie theme.

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
QueenB05

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2010, 02:28:23 am »

Thanks Paden, I actually downloaded some stuff the other day from that site (it's one of my many favorit sites). Thanks for your help Smiley Hope everyone has a wonderful day
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: