Insimenator.org
May 03, 2024, 08:14:18 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Please help I am looking for this freaking TREE of all things...  (Read 2047 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
StinaSwisher

View Profile
« on: April 29, 2010, 09:30:17 pm »

shocked I just re-installed my game, i have a bad habit of not backing it up and just keeping everything...(yes i know the HARD way, but that's me) Anyway, in the previous version of my game i had this ficus...just like the maxis ficus in game, but you could click on it and change everything (motives,family tree, EVERYTHING) almost like the insimenator, just easier...Anyone know where to find it? I can't find my previous file, THANKS!  Wink
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2010, 09:41:21 pm »

The Sim Blender.
Depending on your latest EP, you'll find it somewhere at Simbology, under AL or whatever your latest EP is.

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
StinaSwisher

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2010, 09:42:39 pm »

shocked I just re-installed my game, i have a bad habit of not backing it up and just keeping everything...(yes i know the HARD way, but that's me) Anyway, in the previous version of my game i had this ficus...just like the maxis ficus in game, but you could click on it and change everything (motives,family tree, EVERYTHING) almost like the insimenator, just easier...Anyone know where to find it? I can't find my previous file, THANKS!  Wink
OMG SIM BLENDER YES!! thank you~!!  just  trying to remember the name of it was making me nuts!!
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2010, 09:46:51 pm »

You know... you can use the reply button at the bottom instead of the quote button Wink

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
StinaSwisher

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2010, 09:52:24 pm »

TY Raven....not a noob at the gameplay/downloading, but i am at this forum thing.. everyone is quite helpful...thanks...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: