Insimenator.org
May 04, 2024, 05:26:04 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for the right mesh  (Read 2459 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Ldyvamp

View Profile
« on: May 11, 2010, 03:21:37 pm »

I love these tops at this thread: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=236985
But don't know which mesh at this thread they take: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=172757

I would hate to have to put them all in to find it, as there are two subset downloads 34denh & 34dnat.
I tried the halter top in the 34dnat link and it was not the right mesh. Can anyone offer assistance in helping me find the right one? I would so appreciate it!

Ldyvamp

Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2010, 03:34:36 pm »

Whenever I'm unsure, I just put in all the meshes that might fit. Since you won't have any recolors for the other meshes, I don't think they have much to say for the loading time, anyway.

If you just want the right mesh, then take out all your downloads, put in the recolor plus one by one of the meshes, and check with Bodyshop. (BS is sometimes slow the first time you load it after turning on your computer, but after that, it loads much faster)

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2010, 03:36:23 pm »

Either that, or send a PM to the creator asking which mesh is needed. They would be the one who would know. Wink

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2010, 04:23:32 pm »

It seems kind of obvious, to me, at least, that if it ain't one then it must be the other... Just sayin'.

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2010, 04:29:15 pm »

There were several meshes in each of the zip files, I think. But yes, if one doesn't work, then try the other - since there aren't that many meshes in those folders that will fit those recolors Wink

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Engram

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2010, 05:52:39 pm »

I would put them all in a separate folder, package a sim with the outfit, then check using Clean Installer which one it actually uses, then remove the rest. It would be faster than trying them all one by one. Or just ask the creator of the top, as already suggested, though checking yourself would probably be faster than waiting for a PM, especially as that creator has not been to MTS since the 1st of April.

Ell-jay: lots, sims, defaults and other downloads<br />The Thunder God went for a ride upon his favourite filly.<br />\"I\'m Thor!\" he cried, the horse replied<br />\"You forgot your thaddle, thilly!\"
Ldyvamp

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2010, 06:13:49 pm »

I'll just put in all 10 and go through the process of elimination since I can't get the clean installer to work on my computer. That would be faster than a pm. I think I can narrow it down to 6 meshes. Thanks everyone.
BlooM

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2010, 08:53:26 pm »

http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,50452.0.html

Edit,
Lol, she refers to a 36DN mesh, not very helpfull.....
« Last Edit: May 11, 2010, 09:09:29 pm by BlooM » Logged

No longer active
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: