Insimenator.org
May 03, 2024, 02:51:51 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: a table that looks like an antique staircase newel post  (Read 3041 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Train_Guy
« on: May 31, 2010, 12:34:39 pm »

Hey everyone, The "Train_Guy" (that's me) is back, and he's got another question.

Does anyone know where I can find a newel post that is found in game in buy mode, in the surfaces section, in any of the sections that have tables?

If so, where is it found?

Attached is an imageshack link of a reference: http://img249.imageshack.us/i/staircase.jpg/

When any of you go to look at this pic, ignore the lighting fixtures in the pic, just focus on the architectural feature at the bottom of the staircase, the large newel post.

Where can something like that thing be found, wheater it is a table, or a fence, it doesn't matter, I just want to know where such thing is found (that is, if it exists).

With love (and someday more questions and/or requests to come),

William Hendrey AKA Train_Guy
« Last Edit: May 31, 2010, 04:05:37 pm by Train_Guy » Logged
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2010, 02:38:41 pm »

You could use OMSPs.

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Train_Guy
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2010, 02:54:25 pm »

You could use OMSPs.

Did you even bother to look at the pic?
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2010, 03:03:22 pm »

Did you even bother to look at the pic?

Did you even look at what she was linking you to? The OSMPs have posts of varying heights that you could use for newel posts. She was only trying to help, so being thankful for it before snarling is advisable, or you'll quickly find yourself unable to get help.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Train_Guy
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2010, 04:04:40 pm »

I'm not looking for OMSPs.

Do you want to know why?

Here's my reason why, I'm looking for tables that look like staricase newel posts, weather they're new ones, or antiques.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2010, 04:09:50 pm by Train_Guy » Logged
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2010, 04:13:18 pm »

Regardless, she was only trying to help, so instead of snapping at her and, therefore, possibly making her reluctant to help any more, it would have been better if you'd have simply said something like, "That's not quite I'm looking for, but thank you anyway."

If you growl like this at everyone who tries to help, you'll find yourself posting WCIFs with no one replying, because no one will want to help if they know you're just going to snap at them for their efforts.

Edit: In fact, with you ignoring site rules, staff requests and constantly being on the offensive like this, you could also find yourself unable to post in this section at all, or worse.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2010, 04:34:22 pm »

Give me a reason, just one more reason, and I will boot you off-site myself. theraven is awesome at helping anyone, ANYONE, find stuff and doesn't deserve to be treated like that by the likes of you or anyone else. Joy is staff, as in ADMINISTRATION staff and someone you just do NOT snap and snarf at. If you want to stay on this site, let alone use our WCIF section, shape up or get ready to abandon that damn train you're so fond of and put on space gear because I'll launch your choo-choo hind side to the flipping moon. Get it? Got it? GOOD.

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
Train_Guy
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2010, 05:00:16 pm »

I'm so sorry,honest!

I was just looking a table that looks like a staircase newel post, any look counts, wheater it is new looking, or an antique newel post look.

It's just that sometimes it is hard to find something on the internet, without the frustraitions.

Also, I have autism, and that sometimes doesn't help me understand how to express my mood on the internet.

So, when I said "Did you even bother to look at the pic?", I was just checking to see if whoever read my post first clicked the link, and looked at the pic.

And when I said "I'm not looking for OMSPs.

Do you want to know why?

Here's my reason why, I'm looking for tables that look like staricase newel posts, weather they're new ones, or antiques.", I was just telling you, and whoever read my post first, that the OMSPs was not the thing I was looking for, and I was asking you why, and telling you the reason why, and here it is, the object(s) I was looking for was a table, or some tables, that look, or looks, like a newel post on a staircase, wheater it is a new newel post on a newer staircase, or an antique newel post on an older staircase, it doesn't matter, I was just looking for one, but I never, ever, ever, ever found one.

Again, I'm sorry.

Also, please help me!
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2010, 05:14:51 pm »

I'll do what I can, hon, but I will say this: my son is autistic to the point of being verbal/communicative maybe two hours out of the day. Count yourself fortunate that you're able to communicate as well as you do and can understand the directions and advice you're being given so we can help you.

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2010, 05:43:05 pm »

I just mentioned the OMSPs because if you have ever found deco versions of the newel posts, or have a staircase with one at the end, the OMSPs can be used as invisible tables to decoreate it. Just a decorating tip Smiley

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: