Insimenator.org
May 09, 2024, 01:09:44 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Giant  (Read 2343 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Jackforlife

View Profile
« on: May 25, 2010, 04:57:55 am »

I thought that maybe you could make like a giant mesh or just very big so you could tell he was bigger and stronger looking than the HBB and maybe some stronger looking abs/thighs etc

Maybe not this big but around that height
« Last Edit: May 25, 2010, 05:03:17 am by Jackforlife » Logged
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2010, 05:13:32 am »

To make this a functional sim would be impossible (99.9% sure, anyway).
It's only possible to change the body, unless you make the head a static part of the bodymesh (which means no face animation at all). The skeleton used for the sim meshes is also too small to be used for a giant, and most animations would look weird and be very off. The sim wouldn't be much playable.

I'm not sure if the stretchskeleton cheat could be used in combo, but at this height, the animations would probably still be off. The mesh will be very stretched, and the head will be just as small as the original. So you'd have a tiny head on a giant, stretched body.

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Jackforlife

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2010, 01:27:37 am »

To make this a functional sim would be impossible (99.9% sure, anyway).
It's only possible to change the body, unless you make the head a static part of the bodymesh (which means no face animation at all). The skeleton used for the sim meshes is also too small to be used for a giant, and most animations would look weird and be very off. The sim wouldn't be much playable.

I'm not sure if the stretchskeleton cheat could be used in combo, but at this height, the animations would probably still be off. The mesh will be very stretched, and the head will be just as small as the original. So you'd have a tiny head on a giant, stretched body.

true well maybe stronger looking than HBB
BlooM

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2010, 05:05:03 am »

Its not possible...
Best thing to do is to use stretchskeleton and make it like 10% bigger and shrink all others with 10%

No longer active
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: