Insimenator.org
May 02, 2024, 05:06:04 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: upwardly mobile staircase wall recolor  (Read 2297 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Train_Guy
« on: June 02, 2010, 07:19:37 pm »

Hello everyone, This is Train_Guy, with yet another thing to find, do you want to know what it is?

Well, here go's, a recolor of the wall section of a maxis made staircase (the name of the staircase is in the topic title).

Here's a link to what color that I want to appear on the part of the staircase the looks like a wall that was built into the staircase: http://img339.imageshack.us/i/0x7f86248cwallb7b11a3ct.png/

If this is found, please let me know asap!

With love,

William Hendrey AKA Train_Guy
« Last Edit: June 02, 2010, 07:41:35 pm by Train_Guy » Logged
Cindra
California Girl

Fun, Fresh, Fierce!!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2010, 03:23:47 pm »

I tried looking at the picture provided, and it keeps timing out on me.

Anyway, If you want a wall built into your stair's there are cutout's that make this possible. Wallpaperable Stair Walls found at Simlogical.

These cutout's appear under window's in build mode section. All you have to do is make a wall along the staircase and place the cutout's accordingly.

You will then be able to recolor the wall of your choice. I use these myself. I hope this helps.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2010, 04:18:25 pm by Cindra » Logged
Train_Guy
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2010, 06:04:48 pm »

Ok, here's a different link:http://img339.imageshack.us/i/0x7f86248cwallb7b11a3ct.png/.
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2010, 06:23:26 pm »

The link to the item Cindra gave you should work for you. You can apply to your staircases so you can recolour them with whatever wallpaper you have. So if you have a wallpaper in your game the same colours as what is in your picture, you can use wallpaperable stair walls on your stairs and apply that wallpaper to them. Smiley

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Train_Guy
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2010, 09:52:50 pm »

See this link?: http://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims2-sets-objects/title/newwalls-set3-stair-surround-set--bg/id/978999/

The objects in this set don't work with the objects she provided.
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2010, 10:12:24 pm »

No, but you can take any wallpaper and use it on the set Cindra linked to.

You can take the in-game stairs you're asking for recolours of, apply the Wallpaperable Stair Walls from Simlogical to them and then apply any wallpaper you have to the wallpaperable stair walls. See what I mean now? This way, all you need, in addition to the Wallpaperable Stairs Walls, is a wallpaper that looks like what is in your picture. If you already have a wallpaper like that, then all you need to do is get the stair walls from Simlogical.  

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Cindra
California Girl

Fun, Fresh, Fierce!!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2010, 10:15:39 pm »

Here's a link to what color that I want to appear on the part of the staircase the looks like a wall that was built into the staircase

I'm sorry if the cutout's was not exactly what you were looking for. I was going solely based on your request quoted above. I hope you find what your looking for. Again sorry I didn't help you.

P.S. If the link from TSR is what your looking for why not just download the set? Well anyway Good Luck with your search. Smiley
« Last Edit: June 03, 2010, 10:27:14 pm by Cindra » Logged
Train_Guy
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2010, 12:32:19 pm »

Well, the object recolor that I'm looking for is a recolor of the wall section of the upwardly mobile staircase, the one that is a maxis-made staircase that comes with the base game, and the wall recolor is supposed to depict the wallpaper in the second link.

Anyway, has anyone found one?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: