Insimenator.org
May 16, 2024, 02:20:23 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WCIF: A list of all unlocked clothing for all expansion packs or...  (Read 1871 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
GypsyEyesHC
blarg
Site Santa!

View Profile
« on: May 24, 2010, 06:24:46 am »

I'm going to start working on a neighborhood project and there's a good number of locked/hidden clothing. I was wondering if there was a list or a download for ALL hidden clothing. I know MTS2 has some unlocked, but there are more that I need and might need.

I would go into debug mode and make a list of all the hidden clothing, but shameful to say, there's so much clothing in there (especially for females) that I would be able to tell which were hidden and which were not.

If there isn't a list of ALL base and expansion pack hidden clothing, then that is fine with me. I will make due. If there is, then woohoo.

frak || The bus ticket is mine.
GypsyEyesHC
blarg
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2010, 01:32:09 am »

Oh wow, thank you. I tried searching for those on here and I came up short. I seriously appreciate this. It's kind of nice to know that I wasn't the only one who couldn't find a whole list for all unlocked clothing. But it's nicer to know that you helped me out here. Again, thank you so much for this.

frak || The bus ticket is mine.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: