Insimenator.org
May 15, 2024, 04:44:16 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WCIF:Extracted Baby Items? (FOUND)  (Read 2058 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
SimGirl20
Serial Downloader

View Profile
« on: June 14, 2010, 02:11:03 am »

I used to have some extracted baby items in my game that I got from TSR. They were pay items so I would be willing to head on over to the booty to claim the file if someone could provide a link to the creator. The set I am referring to had the extracted diapers from off of the changing table as an object/accessory, the toy rocket ship, the basket of powder from off of changing table, bottles, amongst other things but I can't seem to find the creator. I know I had to really dig through the creators page on the booty to find the download as it was sort of buried in the downloads. Thank you for any and all help. Wink
« Last Edit: June 14, 2010, 01:17:48 pm by Paden » Logged
Cindra
California Girl

Fun, Fresh, Fierce!!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2010, 02:25:51 am »

Is it this set by Simaddict? I'm having the same problem you had with finding a booty link for this. Sad I'll keep looking and edit if I find it.

EDIT: Finally I found it!!! -Booty-
« Last Edit: June 14, 2010, 02:51:53 am by Cindra » Logged
SimGirl20
Serial Downloader

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2010, 03:00:26 am »

Thank you Cindra! I found the booty link if you're still interested. Grin
 http://ls.paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/booty/ts2/tsr/simaddict99/object_sets/furnishing/misc/children/toy_%26_baby_store_products/

^LOL! I wasn't paying attention to this thread and I guess we found it at the same time huh?
Cindra
California Girl

Fun, Fresh, Fierce!!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2010, 03:05:42 am »

Yea it seems that way lol. I'm glad I was able to help. Smiley I'm not fond of searching through that creator's booty archive's myself. It took me almost two hours to find the pet dishes lol.
SimGirl20
Serial Downloader

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2010, 03:13:53 am »

lol..Don't you hate that? I hate finding something I really want thats pay only to discover the booty doesn't have it.. GAH You were very helpful. Thank you so much.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: