Insimenator.org
May 14, 2024, 12:12:57 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WCIF: This Praticular Teaset?  (Read 3047 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
SimGirl20
Serial Downloader

View Profile
« on: June 26, 2010, 02:11:04 pm »

Hello all, I used to have this drinkable teaset before my downloads folder crashed. It was on like a cutting board slab type base you know like the thing sims prepare food on? I also know the interaction when you clicked on it was just like with a coffee pot. You could direct a sim to make tea and drink tea after a small animation. I know that it could be recolored almost the same color as the pattern on the club room counter tops. I can't remember too much about it but I know the descriptions above are accurate. I usually used the teaset for my witches. I figured tea was a bit more witchy than coffee. tongue I have the strangest feeling that I downloaded the set from MTS2, but I typed tea and teaset in for my search and nothing relevant came up except for drinkable green tea, and that wasn't it.. Thanks for any and all help!

Oh heres the counter top I am refering to..
http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=405963
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2010, 02:25:50 pm »

Was it the one by Lethe_s?

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
SimGirl20
Serial Downloader

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2010, 02:46:38 pm »

Yes!! I was looking my eyeballs out for that last night. I knew it had something to do with witches though, hence the reason for it being in my witches homes. Wink Thank you so much Joy! YAY By the way how did you find it? huh
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2010, 03:02:45 pm »

I remembered someone else asking for a drinkable tea set some time ago, but couldn't find the thread, so I just Googled "sims 2 drinkable tea set", which led me to another WCIF on MTS.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
SimGirl20
Serial Downloader

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2010, 03:18:57 pm »

Cool! I am glad you found it, because it was looking like a lost cause with me looking for it. rolleyes You wouldn't happen to know where the buyable extracted witch objects were would you? (while were on the witch subject) I found the witch lighting, but I also know I had the other extracted objects, such as the ones on this thread but it was for TS2 of course.. tongue

http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=379832
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2010, 03:51:36 pm »

There is some clutter here.

MATY, perhaps? I'm almost sure I saw some buyable witch stuff there...

WHile I was looking, I found another witchy set Grin
Didn't find the extracted ones, though (but haven't looked at MATY, since that site is really slow for me... )
« Last Edit: June 26, 2010, 04:09:02 pm by Theraven » Logged

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
SimGirl20
Serial Downloader

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2010, 04:36:55 pm »

No I'm afraid that set is not the set I am refering to theraven. The one I am talking about had the 2 thrones, cauldron, witches podium amoungst other things. Thank you for your help though. Wink

You know now that you modified your post, and mentioned MATY; I think I seen that stuff on there as well, but maybe someone can post a direct link to the thread, if thats where it was.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2010, 04:48:46 pm by SimGirl20 » Logged
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2010, 08:07:00 pm »

I know that's not the set, but just thought it might come in handy if you're playing with witches Wink

About MATY, that's where I think I might have seen the set. But my connection is slow, and it takes me a minute or two just to get their main page up. Doing searches takes even longer. Just thought I'd give you a point in that direction just in case you didn't think about it.

My site:

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
SimGirl20
Serial Downloader

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2010, 08:12:09 pm »

I know what you mean, I dread going to GOS, because of my slow connection. I appreciate your help theraven. I did take advantage of kates stuff over at parsimonious. I had forgotten about her. I hope someone will post a link to MATY, because now I have a feeling that I did see the objects over at MATY. I mean it has to be at either MATY, TSR or MTS2. Theres no other place I can think of that they would be at. tongue
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2010, 08:28:47 pm »

I found some add-ons here, and that's the only I found at TSR.

A search at MATY takes me 1-2 minutes (while it takes a few seconds at insim). And that's just to get the search results up. If I plan on going through all the 28 pages that comes up if I search for witch... let's say that page 2 and 3 are still loading, and I wrote this entire thing about the search while waiting.

And I obviously fail at Google, because I didn't find anything there, either... Undecided Too bad, because I was so sure I've seen it somewhere...

There is a witchy set here (booty), though. But not the thrones...
« Last Edit: June 26, 2010, 08:54:26 pm by Theraven » Logged

My site:

SimGirl20
Serial Downloader

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2010, 08:55:10 pm »

LOL I know. I had to refresh that link on GOS earlier to see the objects for download like 10x GAH I really don't know where that stuff would be if its not at those three sites. It's so annoying when I don't bookmark.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: