Insimenator.org
May 13, 2024, 05:55:58 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I Make Infant Outfits So Request Them Here!!!  (Read 5808 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Casper
« on: July 11, 2009, 02:06:16 am »

Hey I know how to make infant outfits,lol.Just post the request here, but could you only have a pattern, and the hair if you would like any on your baby ,what type of skin you want (optional),and tadda!It will be done within 2 days!!!

Have fun and I can't wait to make my first request!!!
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2009, 04:55:02 am »

to me it sounds like you're making skintone outfits... The real infant outfits (the default replacements) don't come with hair and skintones, you know Wink

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Casper
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2009, 07:14:23 pm »

Yeah I know I only know how to make the skintone ones Embarrassed, I can only make them in paint so I have no idea how to make the default ones  Cry Cry

Anyway hope someone requests one I keep on making them lol, Theraven one question how do you give them the file and what files do you give them???Thanks heeps.
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2009, 09:43:04 am »

Take meshing help to the right section, please.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Casper
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2009, 01:11:33 am »

Thanks
lovelygoth101

~*Athena*~

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2009, 07:36:03 pm »

sooo casper do you make regular outfits that infants can be changed into? and infants or toddlers?

either way; ill request this pic. on plain white for girls if that is possible?

TO THERAVEN: thanks, but by default do you mean it will replace the outfit for male infants too OR is it possible to make it just for female infants and purchasable (in case my preppy type sims dont want a hatchetgirl baby)?

if these are default for both genders ill have to redo my request with a more unisex pic.

P.S.i would've PM'd you so thank you for the warning ahead of time Smiley

Poke2 = GAH2
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2009, 07:58:17 pm »

Default infant outfits will replace the diaper for both the girls and boys. Nothing can be done with that Sad
You can't buy infant clothing ingame, as there was no such option with the game. Either defaults, skintones or diapers...

(I like defaults best, since these are changeable. Combined with my own modified version of Simotized's skintone changers, and I've got everything I need Smiley. I've even figured out how to combine two styles and several recolors, say if I want two infant girls in different dresses and two infant boys in different outfits. I really think I've got to make my own skintone changers for upload soon...)

Infant skintones will show up on both girls and boys, since there's only one skintone texture available for infants. Skintones are also impossible to change, unless you save before the birth, have the baby, go to neighborhood without saving if you're not happy with the outcome, go into the lot again, have the baby - and repeat everything again if you're not satisfied now either... Can take forever...

Only other possibility, which gives the infants several clothing options ingame, is the skintone changers Simotized made (4 of them, in the community mods/hacks area).

(Oh, and just so you know - I've got a huge bunch of different default replacement infant outfits, both girl/boy/unisex, in the two links in my signature (my site - registration req, and Bloom's guest recolor section). You should manage to find at least something you like there Smiley)
« Last Edit: July 18, 2009, 08:07:28 pm by theraven » Logged

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
lovelygoth101

~*Athena*~

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2009, 08:03:09 pm »

mkay thanks hun!!!

Poke2 = GAH2
LuvinMyBabt

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2010, 11:58:42 pm »

Please create baby phat outfits for female infants
miros1

In Miros We Trust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2010, 12:23:09 am »

Chris Hatch has a hack that works with BlooM's infant dress mesh to give baby boys and girls different outfits.  He's also got a skintone with different textures for boy and girl children, toddlers, and infants, but that might only be available on an adult site that's currently offline.  I assume the idea can be applied to other skintones.

I'm not too crazy about painting clothes directly on the skintone; I have enough skintones without adding more for baby clothes!

Rose/Miros
Webmaster of the Wooden Simolean
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2010, 12:47:51 am »

This thread hasn't been posted in for over a year. Please make note of how old a thread is before posting and, also, you'll probably see "guest" under Casper's name, meaning they're not a member here any longer.

Thread locked.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: