Insimenator.org
May 02, 2024, 10:17:17 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WCIF: This Hair, And Other Colors Like It?  (Read 3681 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
SimGirl20
Serial Downloader

View Profile
« on: July 18, 2010, 01:38:11 pm »

I don't want to hotlink so I think I will just guide anyone there, who would like to  help. I am looking for the blue hair in the NovaBratt legacy challenge.  http://sugahsplace.forumotion.net/the-legacy-challenge-f36/ It's the blue one on the guy shown in almost all of the pictures. I am thinking the hair came with Uni, but I need a confirmation on that if it did. If anyone knows of anymore hairs for men with odd/bright colors I would really appreciate a link. Wink Thank you for any and all help.
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2010, 01:57:49 pm »

That hair exists in game already, I believe. (I think it came with University). It would be in the custom hair bin. I'm not sure what ages it's available for though.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
SimGirl20
Serial Downloader

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2010, 02:04:37 pm »

That's too bad. I don't have Uni installed at the moment. Thank you for the help Joy. I was also needing the hair for adult male and not young adult male as I haven't got that age group. (forgot to  mention that)
Engram

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2010, 06:31:13 pm »

Isn't that the base game hair that Dustin Broke starts out with, just recoloured bright blue? That looks like one of Pooklet's colours, so it's possible that someone recoloured it. It's hard to tell because the sim with the blue hair is never shown in close-up (or at least not that I saw on the first page of that legacy), but if that's the base game hair then it should be easy enough to recolour it. EAxis custom recolours tend not to be that bright. I had a look in my custom hair bin and I can't see that hair as a custom recolour of any game hair.

If you want other brightly coloured hairs for male sims, just look in the custom colour section of GOS. If you want that base game hair in particular recoloured, you could try requesting it in the hair request section.

Ell-jay: lots, sims, defaults and other downloads<br />The Thunder God went for a ride upon his favourite filly.<br />\"I\'m Thor!\" he cried, the horse replied<br />\"You forgot your thaddle, thilly!\"
SimGirl20
Serial Downloader

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2010, 12:50:17 am »

Ah! I forgot all about GoS. I should have looked there first. *face palm* I also looked through the catalog and I can't see the hair either Engram. Maybe someone will confirm this, whom has Uni? I'll just mosey on over to GOS and see what I can find for my punk sims. I am starting a new family, with 4 roommates. The owner of the apartment, will be an aspiring rockstar named Kitty Phillips, whom turn ons are custom hair. Kitty's bestfriend will also be a romance sim who will be one of the roommates, not to mention 2 other guys in the house; so yeah there's going to be some fireworks! Cheesy Thanks for the help Engram.
Engram

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2010, 04:04:13 am »

I have Uni. I have all the EPs and SPs except Holiday Stuff (I have the basic one and not the one with the extras) and that hair is not there. I have no hair hiders or any hiders at all in my game.

If you can confirm that the hair you are talking about is the same as in the pic I liked of Dustin Broke I can recolour it for you in Pooklet's neons.

Ell-jay: lots, sims, defaults and other downloads<br />The Thunder God went for a ride upon his favourite filly.<br />\"I\'m Thor!\" he cried, the horse replied<br />\"You forgot your thaddle, thilly!\"
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2010, 04:09:00 am »

I know there are a lot of bight maxis hairs, but they only show up when I don't have any other custom content (especially hair) in my game. I don't have any hiders, so I guess it's a maxis bug...

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
SimGirl20
Serial Downloader

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2010, 01:00:08 pm »

Engram- I believe the blue hair is the one on Dustin. I would love some pookleted neons. I love me some Pooklet! Grin I think the hair is the messy spikes for teen/adult in the middle of the catalog.

Theraven- I have the same issue. Stupid maxis and there stupid glitches.. tongue
Engram

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2010, 05:49:49 pm »

theraven: that would explain why I didn't see any custom Maxis hair in the bins.

SimGirl20: I'll do some Pookleted neons for you this week and PM you with the result.

Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2010, 11:08:19 pm »

My game doesn't do that. I see all the custom hairs.

Find me on moonlight <3
SimGirl20
Serial Downloader

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2010, 06:05:40 pm »

That would be great Engram, thank you! Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: