Insimenator.org
May 09, 2024, 10:25:22 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Nothing I download from the site works!  (Read 2832 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
lynseys
Momma Simmer

View Profile
« on: July 02, 2010, 06:57:47 pm »

I think I am going crazy! I downloaded a few of the mods:
Pregnancy wear anything hack, Teen to YA without going to college, buy maternity wear at shops, etc...and none of them are working huh I have EPs Uni, Pets, and Season, so I always download the hacks for Seasons....I don't know what I am doing wrong?

Any help would be appreciated.

I am a girl, who likes girls, and the funny thing is, my sweetie\\\\\\\'s last name is Sims,LOL
DeliciouslyDemonic
So Demonic it's Delicious.

My real name is Daniella :D

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2010, 07:17:59 pm »

They might be conflicting with some other things you downloaded. Try the Hack Conflict Detection Utility at Paladin's Palace:
http://simwardrobe.com/
Also, if you have Inteen, the Maternity mods might be conflicting with it. Inteen can be a very touchy hack.

*Signature image removed by Admin staff for being much larger than the 250 x 50 limit, which is stated clearly in our site rules*
lynseys
Momma Simmer

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2010, 11:11:34 am »

First of all, thank you for the reply!

I downloaded the HDCU, and it scanned my downloads folder saying nothing is conflicting. I know that the HDCU isn't 100% reliable though. Maybe I am putting the mods in the wrong place? It does go into the Downloads folder with the other CC right?

I don't have Inteen either, oy.

I am a girl, who likes girls, and the funny thing is, my sweetie\\\\\\\'s last name is Sims,LOL
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2010, 11:51:13 am »

Actually the pregnancy wear anything hack isn't needed it you have the (unsupported) insimenator machine, or the (supported) sim blender, as you can just select the clothing they wear as long as the outfit has a preg morph...

The buy marernity at shops never worked in my game either...

Find me on moonlight <3
DeliciouslyDemonic
So Demonic it's Delicious.

My real name is Daniella :D

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2010, 11:46:40 pm »

Hmm...If it's not showing anything, then nothing would be conflicting with it, obviously. Everything you download, minus Sims2Packs, goes in your Downloads folder. (Simple, right?) Maybe there's something up with the hacks or you don't have the right EPs for it.

*Signature image removed by Admin staff for being much larger than the 250 x 50 limit, which is stated clearly in our site rules*
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2010, 12:03:55 am »

A lot of Squinge's mods come in different versions for the different EPs. Make sure you are downloading the right one. If you look at his section, you'll see "EP 4 mod" "EP 5 mod" and so on.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
lynseys
Momma Simmer

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2010, 05:57:13 am »

Thanks guys.

I downloaded all Mods that were for EP 5, since that is the latest EP I have. I am going to go back and take a look!

Thanks once again Smiley

Virtual_Petz

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2010, 06:20:35 pm »

I'm having the very same problem,except this is with Annoree's "Teen Michiru Kaioh" skin-it refuses to show up in the game. I don't know if Annoree comers on here anymore,since her "Teen Michiru" thread has not been replied to in 30 + days. I was wondering if anyone else is having the same problem with this skin and if anyone has found a solution. I've tried everything,including downloading .NET frame,using WINrar,and SimPak Installer.

My computer is an HP Presario CQ62 Laptop with 2.00 installed GB,and it has Windows 7.Browser is the latest version of FireFox.

EDIT: The problems' kind of been solved. I sent Annoree a private message about the Teen Michiru hair problem,but from the date she last logged on to here,I don't know when she'll return...
« Last Edit: July 31, 2010, 10:47:07 pm by Virtual_Petz » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: