Insimenator.org
May 14, 2024, 08:42:58 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sims2 replica of the only eco-friendly mansion in canada  (Read 2941 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Train_Guy
« on: August 05, 2010, 10:57:48 am »

Hey there, Train_Guy here,

Does anyone know where to find any exact sims2 residential lot that look like the mansion in this ebay listing?:http://cgi.ebay.com/ONLY-GREEN-MANSION-CANADA-20-000SqF-MUST-SEE-/230506832213?cmd=ViewItem&pt=Residential&hash=item35ab472155

The listing is for a 24,000 square foot mansion, the only one in canada that is eco-friendly.

The piece of land in reality is this size: 14 acres, how big of a lot is that in the game?

Take a good look at that listing, and good luck finding it.

With love,

Train_Guy
miros1

In Miros We Trust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2010, 11:18:52 am »

An acre is 4,840 square yards.  Given that the biggest lot (5x5) is only about 2500 square yards, you're looking at something the size of a housing development (24-28 lots) to do 12-14 acres.  Of course, you could do just the house and garage as the actual residence, make the beach and riding stables community lots and fill in with neighborhood decorations

Rose/Miros
Webmaster of the Wooden Simolean
Train_Guy
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2010, 11:34:45 am »

I just remembered, here's a link to the website with all the details:http://www.nadiamaltais.com/en/descriptionIP.asp?id=MT8210108

And here's an email to the listing agent if you have any questions about the mansion:*email removed*

One last thing, the listing also mentions something about the property having two guest houses, a boat house that comes with boat dock, two dining rooms, two living rooms(or parlors if you want to use historical terms), and, of course, an indoor pool.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2010, 11:55:48 am by caffeinated.joy » Logged
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2010, 11:40:24 am »

Again, this is something else you've been spoken to about a number of times. Posting things like your full name and email, or that of anyone else, on a public forum is not safe internet practice. Please do not do this. I have removed the email from your post.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Train_Guy
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2010, 11:49:26 am »

Uh, excuse me, Mr. Caffeinated Joy, Ms. Caffeinated Joy, or Mrs. Caffeinated Joy, whichever you are, that was not my email address, that was a real estate agent's email address, just to let you know.

And it's in case you have any questions about that mansion.
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2010, 11:57:51 am »

Again, this is something else you've been spoken to about a number of times. Posting things like your full name and email, or that of anyone else, on a public forum is not safe internet practice. Please do not do this. I have removed the email from your post.

Read my reply again and do not edit your post to put the email back in again or this will be locked.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Train_Guy
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2010, 12:07:08 pm »

I hate sound rude, "again", but, How many times do I have to say it, "I have autism"?

You don't know "anything" about autism, do you?
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2010, 12:46:35 pm »

I do. My son is barely verbal because of it, so take your bloody excuse and SHOVE it. You can do so many more things than he can and yet you sit there and WHINE. HOW DARE YOU!?!? Make the damn lot YOURSELF, because this topic is now locked. If you don't like the way we do things here, then take yourself and your pathetic gimme attitude elsewhere. We've put up with a lot of garbage from you, not the least of which is demanding that people find or make things for you. Get this: from now on, that isn't going to fly. You ASK, not demand, for help on something or you don't post in here at all, got it?? Yes, I am angry and outraged that you would try to play the autism card as a way to get what you think you're entitled to, especially when there are others with the damn syndrome and they are so much worse off than you. If you are even thinking of sending me a PM to chew me out due to my reply and my actions in locking this thread, think again and again and DO NOT DO IT. In PMBD terms, it's time for you to STFU and GTFO for awhile, if not for good.

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: