Insimenator.org
May 08, 2024, 11:40:05 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WCIF: Disturbing Military Interactions And/Or Animations  (Read 3409 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Train_Guy
« on: July 30, 2010, 03:30:41 pm »

Uh, excuse me, but, uh, does anyone know where to find a sims2 type interaction and/or animation where your army or military sims tell, order, threaten, or punish your army, military, and/or other sims to do the fallowing: clean a entire object, floor, room, or place using only a simple toothbrush?

Please reply if you can.

With love (and someday more to come),

Train_Guy

P.S. I almost forgot, here's another military interaction and/or animation that I'm looking for, those same sims telling, or ordering them to recite rule codes and regulations from codebooks. EXAMPLE: In the cartoon show "Detention", Ms. kisskillya (And no, I'm not joking, in the show that was her name) made the kids recite regulation 245311.2-B from the school district code book. In the case of the episode, 245311.2-B is the fallowing rule, "245311.2-B talking, laughing, or whispering is against regulation during detention".

<admin edit: it's never very wise to give out your full name on a public forum.>
« Last Edit: August 01, 2010, 06:04:21 pm by Train_Guy » Logged
miros1

In Miros We Trust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2010, 11:09:27 pm »

:lol: I love it!  You're so cruel!

Rose/Miros
Webmaster of the Wooden Simolean
XPTL297

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2010, 03:42:28 am »

Unless you find someone that is fascinated (overfixed) on military stuff (Don't look at me, there's nothing that I hate more than mils!), all you are limited to do is to replace game clean tool accessories by a toothbrush. The drawback is that sure all your sims will use it too.
There's the possibility to create new interactions for this sole purpose, but you have first to find a modder that is able to create everything from scratch.
Again to the first line above. It would be unuseful for anything else.
Train_Guy
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2010, 09:43:51 am »

:lol: I love it!  You're so cruel!

Thanks for loving it, but just 1 question, what do you mean by "You're so cruel!"?

Oh, btw, I've seen the things that I'm looking for in movies, TV shows, cartoons, comics, and even youtube videos that have a military and/or army theme.
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2010, 10:52:03 am »

Do you mind terribly spelling words out properly?? Thank you.

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
Train_Guy
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2010, 10:59:52 am »

I tried to do so.

So, don't be rude!

Ok?
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2010, 11:36:37 am »

I tried to do so.

So, don't be rude!

Ok?

Where was she being rude, Train_Guy? She asked you politely.

I've spoken to you about you shooting back snarky comments every time someone asks you a question or if a member of the site staff asks you politely to do something. This will be number two. Please keep in mind people are only trying to help you and the staff are only doing their jobs.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Train_Guy
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2010, 11:55:36 am »

I tried to do so.

So, don't be rude!

Ok?

Where was she being rude, Train_Guy? She asked you politely.

I've spoken to you about you shooting back snarky comments every time someone asks you a question or if a member of the site staff asks you politely to do something. This will be number two. Please keep in mind people are only trying to help you and the staff are only doing their jobs.

I'm sorry! Honest!

In person I'm very polite, but on the internet I just try to be polite, Really, Seriously, and I have autism (if you know anything about it)!
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2010, 01:01:58 pm »

STOP trying to use that as an excuse to get a free pass on being an idiot. My son has it and he's pretty much unable to communicate, so count your f***ing blessings that you can type and make yourself understood. I'm sick of you using that as a get out of jail free card, so no. Thread locked. Use an excuse for acting like an ass, lose the thread. No argument.

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: