Insimenator.org
May 07, 2024, 05:49:50 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Missing Bodies  (Read 1876 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
wschneid
Site Santa!

View Profile
« on: August 14, 2010, 10:42:32 pm »

The naked bodies for my townies has disappeared.  What could have happened.  I recently installed some of the epansions such as BV, Freetime, AL.  How can I get the podies back or replace them.

Wildbill
kinnika

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2010, 09:47:09 am »

First of all, have you downloaded any custom naked skins for your Sims? It may be they don't show up or may not be compatible with certain expansions (due to needing updates or made within one game, etc). Although, I've only heard of mods or hacks doing this.

Have you tried deleting the Sims and then returning to the lot? Sometimes it just reboots the Sim. Not sure if it will work, but it might, pending on the type of problem you have. If you don't know the steps for this and you would like to try, you can check back with the post above. I need a recap on how to do that as well, anyway.

I'm not sure if this is the best advice to give, but you could try to download new naked skins.

Also, just a question ~ did you happen to just download these expansions all at once? Or did you test the game in between each download to see if they were working correctly (sometimes it helps going in and playing with it for awhile to make sure). I just ask because I downloaded two in a row and all I did was go into the game and check out the neighborhood. Little did I realize my game was messed up until I actually went into some lots and found out that the families had been corrupted. This option, however, may not be the best tip. Re-installing should always be your last resort.

"[T]here's a lot of decaffeinated brands on the market that are just as tasty as the real thing[.]"; Hence: There are a lot of great Sims stuff out there for free that are just as good as name brands you pay for!

So please, take note: http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/
wschneid
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2010, 09:35:06 pm »

Thanks,
I got it right. I renamed the Sims 2 folder in Documents and let Sims 2 rebuild a new base file, then added the stuff back in. It worked.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: