Insimenator.org
May 10, 2024, 02:43:11 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WCIF Large Silver Hoop Earrings  (Read 2222 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
beckybff

View Profile
« on: September 01, 2010, 09:09:15 pm »

I have seen these really cute silver hoop earrings on their website with pictures of their hairs but I do not see them anywhere on the website for download.

I've tried googling it and have found other hoop earrings on MTS2 but they're not the ones I'm looking for. Maybe they’re not real and just photoshopped?

I hope I'm doing this right. BTW I read all the stickies and made a photobucket account to be sure.  Fanku
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2010, 09:17:50 pm »

I'll keep my eye open for the earrings, but I just wanted to pop in and thank you profusely for taking the time to read the stickies. More people should take your example and do the same.Smiley

Edit: Are you sure they're not on MTS? I saw these ones by Elau and they look pretty similar to me.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2010, 09:25:02 pm by caffeinated.joy » Logged

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Cindra
California Girl

Fun, Fresh, Fierce!!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2010, 03:42:39 am »

These actually look a little bit like the large hoop earrings I found at TSR. I'm not 100% sure if this is what your looking for, but I thought I would let you know about them. Free registration required for download. Smiley

EDIT: Joy's earrings are more along the lines of what your really wanting, but at least you have a variety to chose from now. Good Luck hun.
beckybff

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2010, 10:06:12 am »

OMG, I never saw those  at MTS whenever I searched! And I like the ones at TSR, too. Thank you guys very much for looking. (Did I follow all the rules, btw?)
« Last Edit: September 02, 2010, 08:13:19 pm by beckybff » Logged
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2010, 05:25:37 pm »

Yes you did. If you hadn't, I would have given you a friendly little nudge, so don't worry. Wink

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: