Insimenator.org
May 03, 2024, 08:59:19 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WCIF-the skin in this pic  (Read 1761 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
deyoglitz

View Profile
« on: September 12, 2010, 10:36:22 am »

huh I have been looking for days for this skin...I would love some help to find it Wink thanks in advanced  YAY

Pic of the skin Cheesy
Cindra
California Girl

Fun, Fresh, Fierce!!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2010, 10:56:18 am »

This skin tone looks like the SimCribbling skin at MTS. I actually use this realistic skin tone myself. I hope this helps. Smiley
deyoglitz

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2010, 11:06:50 am »

it looks similar...But the breasts are not the same lol....Thanks for your help cool

Admin note: Wanna use a less objectionable terms for female body parts next time? We are PG-13 here.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2010, 12:05:51 pm by Paden » Logged
Engram

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2010, 06:10:20 pm »

Try searching this site. There is a creator here, whose name I can't remember off the top of my head, who edited the Louis skins to have a push-up effect. I tried searching for "push" and "push up" but it's not coming up so you may need to do a manual search through the skintones section. Keep in mind that it may have been a victim of the aftermath of the Revolution a couple of years back and may be gone from the site. A bunch of creators deleted their creations here in protest of the management at the time and not everyone restored their downloads when the new management came on. But that definitely looks like the push-up version of the Louis skins. Maybe look for the hairy Louis skins. I'm 99% sure that the ones with the hairy male bodies are the ones with the edited breasts on the females. If you don't want the hairy male bodies you can always swap them with the original Louis bodies with some shuffling of textures using Bodyshop and good old copy and paste.

Ell-jay: lots, sims, defaults and other downloads<br />The Thunder God went for a ride upon his favourite filly.<br />\"I\'m Thor!\" he cried, the horse replied<br />\"You forgot your thaddle, thilly!\"
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: