Insimenator.org
May 03, 2024, 05:19:33 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Insimenator  (Read 3172 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
JackieDambra

View Profile
« on: January 27, 2011, 04:44:57 pm »

Hi! Im m having problems downloading the right version and so one seems to be able to give an explanation.

I have :

Double Deluxe:
Nightlife
Ikea Stuff
Teen Style Stuff
Mansion and Garden stuff
Pets
University

Which is the best version should I download.
Thanx so much in advance.
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2011, 05:03:46 pm »

There is only one version (the newest updated version is backwards compatible), but there are three choices (sim, dest and obj). They work in slightly different ways, and I think the text explains which does what.

Although, if you're entirely new to the insimenator I think it's safer to use the SimBlender or the SimManipulator (almost the same as Insim), since both are supported while the Insimenator is not.

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
JackieDambra

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2011, 05:11:14 pm »

There is only one version (the newest updated version is backwards compatible), but there are three choices (sim, dest and obj). They work in slightly different ways, and I think the text explains which does what.

Although, if you're entirely new to the insimenator I think it's safer to use the SimBlender or the SimManipulator (almost the same as Insim), since both are supported while the Insimenator is not.

Im sorry, I didnt understand. Which specific version? Like on simbology that website Smiley ?
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2011, 05:32:01 pm »

As it says here,
All three versions are in this post, but choose ONLY ONE to install. Please note this is not supported and will not be updated. It's compatible up to and including the M&G Stuff Pack.
M&G is considered an EP, and you have it, so it should be "safe" to download the version you pick. They're the same, but shows up slightly different ingame.

Read here if you've got questions about the insim mod. Here for the differences between OBJ/DEST/SIM versions

For questions about the others, please go to those sites to ask.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2011, 05:38:45 pm by Theraven » Logged

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2011, 10:23:18 pm »

Bear in mind, the Insimenator mod is no longer updated or supported, so you will use it at your own risk and must do so with the understanding "not supported" means we can't help you fix it if it breaks.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: