Insimenator.org
May 11, 2024, 02:38:34 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: All guests invited to party turn up mod  (Read 2026 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
purplesnails

View Profile
« on: January 25, 2011, 07:36:23 am »

I downloaded this on an old pc yonks back and it was awesome but never been able to find it since. Saved a lot of time for that poor sim doing the ring around while everyone else is partying. Anybody know where I can find it?
amoureux

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2011, 02:55:02 pm »

i believe i saw that mod on http://www.modthesims.info/ but i'm not sure.  tongue sry but thats where i get most of mine! i bet it's there, tho.  Wink hope this helps! YAY
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2011, 12:47:55 pm »

Not to be overly fussy or fault finding, but could you please use proper capital letters where they belong and complete words instead of internet shorthand? It helps our ESL readers immensely to understand completely what is being said instead of guessing what is meant and prevents a good many misunderstandings, as well as allowing them to participate fully in helping/being helped. Thank you.

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
brdh

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2011, 04:54:29 pm »

There's one here, in Squinge's section, called "always accept party invitations". It's probably what you're after.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: