Insimenator.org
May 07, 2024, 06:03:26 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Country Bumpkins????  (Read 2704 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
MashleyPotatoes

View Profile WWW
« on: January 13, 2011, 01:31:48 pm »

Where can i find Anything Country For the Sims 2. i am tying to make my Sims in a small Country town. Farms, cowboys, Trucks, hunting, fishing, the works.  so i need clothing/Decor in Country/redneck/hillbilly/farm/bar/hick themed stuff. Country houses, Trailers...farms, Bars, Grills, Farmstands, monster truck rally's, Nascar. Trucks trucks trucks!!!!

Let me know where you find yours!!!! YAY
« Last Edit: January 13, 2011, 01:42:57 pm by MashleyPotatoes » Logged

And she takes just like a woman, <br />And she aches just like a woman, <br />And she wakes just like a woman, <br />Yeah but she breaks just like a little girl...
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2011, 02:02:00 pm »

You don't mention anything about doing an effort on searching yourself, so I'll give some you search functions which could come in handy.

MTS is a good resource for themed CC. I've done a search on "farm" and "country" for you, but you could try other search words also. Several types of filters are possible, too.

Sims Wiki could have some stuff too, but some of the links don't work, so it's a bit trial and failure.

Google can be a good resource too, if you type in the correct search words.

There are also several theme lists, like a-simslife and sims2cri

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
MashleyPotatoes

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2011, 02:56:58 pm »

Oh yeah i forgot about all that jazz. i have gotten all i can off MTS, and i am searching here i have also done like day long Google searched.

also the EPs i DO NOT have are: Bon Voyage, Fee Time
SP i DO NOT have are: Glamour Life Stuff.

Sorry. the stuff doesn't have to be from this site either, just free of course.

And she takes just like a woman, <br />And she aches just like a woman, <br />And she wakes just like a woman, <br />Yeah but she breaks just like a little girl...
wongfoo2003

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2011, 10:50:09 am »

Have you tried this:

http://www.sims2wiki.info/wiki.php?title=Content_List:Main_Page

http://www.a-simslife.com/themeslist.asp

:? :? :? :color: :? :? :?
sandersims

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2011, 07:10:53 am »

Where can i find Anything Country For the Sims 2. i am tying to make my Sims in a small Country town. Farms, cowboys, Trucks, hunting, fishing, the works.  so i need clothing/Decor in Country/redneck/hillbilly/farm/bar/hick themed stuff. Country houses, Trailers...farms, Bars, Grills, Farmstands, monster truck rally's, Nascar. Trucks trucks trucks!!!!

Let me know where you find yours!!!! YAY

Have you tried SimsDesignAvenue? http://www.sims2.simsdesignavenue.net/EN/avenue.php

They have a farwest theme, and "Out of the Way." I've used their other sets and they are very nice.
All about style and Parsimonious have themed clothing.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: